Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I use a Foot Locker employee discount on Eastbay?
you have to call and do a phone order
But I can't do that with the lavas, can I?
For the Lavas, you would first need to place an order on our website for them, as they are an online only release. Once you place the order, you can call in on our customer service toll-free line at 1-800-628-6301 to get your employee discount applied to the shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

So a pair of Corks were raffled off at Shoe Gallery? How come I never hear about this? They had the thing for the Freegums, but they never promoted it, so I missed out.

Changed my mind about the x's at first I didn't like them but now I will cop the red diamonds :smokin only that colorway rest are just hyped up trash :smh:

The Canary, Prisms, and more than likely the Lavas will be added to my Lebron X collection :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

View media item 161815
Got to see the Jades while picking these up. they were alright.. a little overrated IMO

anyone see the front page of Eastbay's website about the Lavas?? :lol: first thought = HYPE

Last edited:
For the Lavas, you would first need to place an order on our website for them, as they are an online only release. Once you place the order, you can call in on our customer service toll-free line at 1-800-628-6301 to get your employee discount applied to the shoes.
EastbayRep - Ray
So I pay for the shoes then you discount?? How does that work. Seems a lot easier just to go to the store I work at

Its funny people call prism gay pride which is stupid to begin with.. Are these the same hypebeast dudes wearin there pink gstrings and wristbands to match that wack floridian??? dj delz u in here? People are trying to hype themselves up with all the pics of floridian on every damn page. Its a horrible colorway. Prism is a hell of alot cleaner look
+1 !!!  Floridian = Worse CW yet

Just went and peeped the Lava's at my local plug, they are alright but definitely dont hold a candle to the Mango's and no jeweled swoosh = boo boo.  Might trade all the Lebron X's I've copped to this point.  

Friend offered me pair of Galaxy foams for my Windchill's, Jades, Floridians plus my L8 Sprites, think Im gonna have to take it.

Just went and peeped the Lava's at my local plug, they are alright but definitely dont hold a candle to the Mango's and no jeweled swoosh = boo boo.  Might trade all the Lebron X's I've copped to this point.  

Friend offered me pair of Galaxy foams for my Windchill's, Jades, Floridians plus my L8 Sprites, think Im gonna have to take it.
I think that might be a solid trade. The only one that would hurt me to let go is the Sprites.

Nice pics of the Carbons brewcrew.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
@ Eastbay trying to drum up hype for the Lavas.

No one is checking for them like that so stop with that nonsense. Trying to make it harder for someone like me (who actually likes the shoe) to cop.
mean.gif

Last edited:
those carbons look good

wish they had a gum sole n white swoosh

:lol: :smh: @ Eastbay trying to drum up hype for the Lavas.

No one is checking for them like that so stop with that nonsense. Trying to make it harder for someone like me (who actually likes the shoe) to cop. :smh:

appreciate it :pimp:

laugh.gif
mean.gif
@ Eastbay trying to drum up hype for the Lavas.

No one is checking for them like that so stop with that nonsense. Trying to make it harder for someone like me (who actually likes the shoe) to cop.
mean.gif
also SMH in the description

Stop playing they're not like that.
[table][tr][td]
AVAILABILITY ALERT!
Love this shoe? So does everyone else! Due to its overwhelming popularity, we expect it to sell out in seconds! Please be prepared for an immediate sell-through when this shoe launches. Thank you for your understanding."

[/td][/tr][/table]

So you bought the ugliest colorway so far(as you call the Floridans), even though you thought they were ugly?

I managed to take a look at the Lavas early, went to NT London just before they shut to get those Jades but the guy brought the Lavas out by accident. If any of you guys got the Mango 9s, don't bother with these. The charcoal colour is very odd, and the orange is similar to that of the Floridians and NOTHING LIKE the Mango 9s. Plus the speckles on the swoosh doesn't do it for me. Just my opinion but here are some pics.

Last edited:
So I pay for the shoes then you discount?? How does that work. Seems a lot easier just to go to the store I work at
Due to the nature of online only launches, you would have to do a little more work to get your discount applied to the shoes. Do what works best for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom