Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
here...
8146829873_f6f3b3fbe3_c.jpg

Thats cool...
Are you planning on picking up the Nike LeBron X+ ‘Pressure’ colorway on the November 2nd launch? If so you should know that a couple key geographic areas are getting the options for some special packaging-a supreme box set sort of in the same style as that initial ‘Crown Jewel’ release. Pictured here is the Nike LeBron X+ ‘Pressure’ Sport Pack version, coming in a sturdy box with metal latches and all. Click through with us for a full look at the Nike LeBron X+ ‘Pressure’ Sport Pack and check out the handful of retail locations that will have this special version available after the jump.

Nike LeBron X+ Sport Pack
Black/Chrome-University Red-Cool Grey
542244-001
11/02/12
$270

Locations:
HOH Dadeland, Miami
HOH North Riverside, Chicago
HOH Beverly Center, Los Angeles
UNKNWN, Miami
Beverly Center is gonna be bananas for these. Ill just copp the regular box edition.

if Nike wants to charge $200-270 for shoes they should have a box like that for every pair..

not worried about it tho considering the box will be in my closet.. so im fine with a regular box

Last edited:
That packaging is nice, not an extra $70 nice though.

Had no chance of getting them anyway.

[COLOR=#red]^^^^ some idiot will buy it then act like they didnt see the price watch[/COLOR]

I know this is the regular Lebron thread but just wanted to show my ID to folks that don't check that thread out.
So I got my Lebron X ID in today and I can definitely say I love the way they came out. Ya'll should be able to tell immediately where I got my inspiration from but if you know me you should know that I hate clear translucent soles so I made one change that would have made them a true inspiration. Yes the uppers have a little shine to them but not to the point were it's too much. So for the folks worrying about the shininess I say hey that's how they are made so either cop or pass. Hopefully my other will come next week.
Inspiration

My Lebron X Penny Dolphin ID

Just AWESOME!!

why say the box itself is $70 when you're paying for the sensors too? Lol @ paying crown jewel prices.

yeah ppl r gonna go ape **** 4 that box

Last edited:
It is sad you can't just walk into a footlocker and actually see ONE cw of the X.
Feels silly putting in work to try to get a shoe your still kind of wondering what it looks like.

I think some of ya'll are crazy thinking these pressures are going to sit if your basing the fact that it's not a super limited shoe but they are still limited and a home/bred colorway that is different from other bred colorways by having an icey sole to boot this shoe stands on it's own when it comes to bred shoes it usually the same formula and colorblocking these pressures threw a curve and some just don't see the beauty in them but most was quick to let Nike beat them in the head with the ID's just because they threw teal up there as a color option smh how many times do you want to have the same color looking shoe in your collection???

125 straight words without a single piece of punctuation until the very end?! Congratulations on the longest run-on sentence in NT history!

But seriously……why do you care that other people think they’ll sit? That will only make it easier for you to grab a pair.

And no wonder Toine told you to chill out! Your crazy, ranting messages make it seem like you’ve just had 20 straight cups of coffee.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris B Bills View Post

I think some of ya'll are crazy thinking these pressures are going to sit if your basing the fact that it's not a super limited shoe but they are still limited and a home/bred colorway that is different from other bred colorways by having an icey sole to boot this shoe stands on it's own when it comes to bred shoes it usually the same formula and colorblocking these pressures threw a curve and some just don't see the beauty in them but most was quick to let Nike beat them in the head with the ID's just because they threw teal up there as a color option smh how many times do you want to have the same color looking shoe in your collection???

125 straight words without a single piece of punctuation until the very end?! Congratulations on the longest run-on sentence in NT history!

But seriously……why do you care that other people think they’ll sit? That will only make it easier for you to grab a pair.

And no wonder Toine told you to chill out! Your crazy, ranting messages make it seem like you’ve just had 20 straight cups of coffee.
Edited by The Connoisseur - Today at 1:21 am

it was pretty hard to read...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom