Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved how easy of a cop the pressures were. Even though I wouldn't mind having 1 sport pack and that red box is nice, I'm not going to jump through hoops and pony up the extra money to get all that. Been liking the kicks for what they are anyway.

Woke up at 4:59 am PST. Went to FNL.com, checked out by 5:02 with winner circle coupon. Stress free release. Got to love it.  Now going back to sleep before work starts in a few hours.

Don't know why y'all though it would be anything other than an EXTREMELY easy purchase this morning. Congrats.

Hope the Jades and the Christmases are this easy of a cop...after those, I'm done with the X's in terms of colorways we've seen. I'm sure the all-stars will pull me back in though. They always do.

My boy's out at HOH Miami and he says there's only nine people out there, so they probably have a few pairs left. I'm going to head down and check them out.

dead @ limited Bred shoes. we off that.

them dolpin ids look better than every offical X combined

TRUTH.COM

ONLINE RELEASE PROVED WHAT EVERYONE HAD ALREADY BEEN SAYING. PRESSURES WOULD BE AN EASY COP. NO ONE WAS AT LOCAL HOH THIS MORNING. EVERYONE WHO WANTS A PAIR WILL GET ONE. SOME PAIRS WILL PROBABLY SIT AND GO ON SALE.

Last edited:
No pressure (pun intended :lol:) to get them right away. I'll drop by HOH and get a good look at them first.

Don't know why y'all though it would be anything other than an EXTREMELY easy purchase this morning. Congrats.
I thought it would be extremely easy but it took me a minute to get through on Eastbay.

Got an error message several times while trying to add them to my cart. Even got the Eastbay white screen of death at one point.

I was tight thinking I wouldn't be able to get through.
laugh.gif

I eventually did though.
pimp.gif

Now the waiting game. Gonna take a minute to get my pair; hopefully some of y'all bless the thread with more pics of the pressures later today.

Hope the Jades and the Christmases are this easy of a cop...after those, I'm done with the X's in terms of colorways we've seen. I'm sure the all-stars will pull me back in though. They always do.

Jades are limited release... won't be as easy. My store got 18 pairs, most by far in the mall...

$120 for the plus ready is
pimp.gif
I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger even at that price. Feel like my money can be spent elsewhere. Guna go to my local spots real quick and check them out to see if I like them or not. Sizes still sitting on NDC. There's NO hype to these. Kinda refreshing....

I just caught up on this thread and I couldn't stop 
laugh.gif
 Pokemon dork collecting shoes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 No need to pull weight, enjoy Niketalk...

Easy cop on fnl.com. wish i could have picked them up in person but fiindin lebrons down here in nola seems to be like finding the holy grail. Tried eastbay first but as always their servers are **** and i couldnt checkout. I know people hate fnl but damnit if they dont always come thru for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it would be extremely easy but it took me a minute to get through on Eastbay.

Got an error message several times while trying to add them to my cart. Even got the Eastbay white screen of death at one point.

I was tight thinking I wouldn't be able to get through. :lol:

I eventually did though. :pimp:

Now the waiting game. Gonna take a minute to get my pair; hopefully some of y'all bless the thread with more pics of the pressures later today.

Good to hear you got through I'll be posting some pics later today when I get back from the mall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom