Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i just found the kids sizes in wind chill and pressures, and the GS sizes look good but $140 for a kids shoe is just ******ED!
and my son still wears a 2.5-3 so i could get the preschool size @ $70 (much more reasonable) but they look terrible.

43565001_w.jpg

sad nike... just sad

Do all the pressure + sports packs come with the red box? or is the red box only for those 3 HOH and UNKNWN someone posted?

Do all the pressure + sports packs come with the red box? or is the red box only for those 3 HOH and UNKNWN someone posted?

Quote:
Are you planning on picking up the Nike LeBron X+ ‘Pressure’ colorway on the November 2nd launch? If so you should know that a couple key geographic areas are getting the options for some special packaging-a supreme box set sort of in the same style as that initial ‘Crown Jewel’ release. Pictured here is the Nike LeBron X+ ‘Pressure’ Sport Pack version, coming in a sturdy box with metal latches and all. Click through with us for a full look at the Nike LeBron X+ ‘Pressure’ Sport Pack and check out the handful of retail locations that will have this special version available after the jump.

Nike LeBron X+ Sport Pack
Black/Chrome-University Red-Cool Grey
542244-001
11/02/12
$270

Locations:
HOH Dadeland, Miami
HOH North Riverside, Chicago
HOH Beverly Center, Los Angeles
UNKNWN, Miami

I'm confused fam as to what part of this post was not clear?

Last edited:
i was asking are those the ONLY 4 locations gettin the red box. im gonna get them regardless, but it would be nice to have the box too.

i was asking are those the ONLY 4 locations gettin the red box. im gonna get them regardless, but it would be nice to have the box too.
Click through with us for a full look at the Nike LeBron X+ ‘Pressure’ Sport Pack and check out the handful of retail locations that will have this special version available after the jump.

Locations:
HOH Dadeland, Miami
HOH North Riverside, Chicago
HOH Beverly Center, Los Angeles
UNKNWN, Miami

It would of been nice if all HOH recieved the special packaging since info about the special packaging didn't drop right before RD.

UNKNWN MIAMI IS CHARGING $200 + TAX FOR THE LIMITED PACKAGING OF THE PRESSURE!!! JUST SPOKE TO THEM PAIRS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!!! HOPE ANY NTer IN MIA CAN GET THEIRS!!!!

just picked up the pressure diamonds from foot locker this morning. easy cop was the only one there. i don't think the camera picked it up but in the black there are red flakes its a nice touch

Last edited:
Easiest cop in awhile... Was the only one at the Nike store. Pressures look even better in person. Little red specks in the black upper. Love the chrome lace lock.

+1 Not sure on this color since I will definitely be copping the Bred XIs!

HOW I WISH I HAD THAT ACCOUNT TO COP THESE AT THAT PRICE... SMH... HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I LIKE THESE BUT AT THE PRICE IM NOT SURE IF I LIKE EM ENOUGH OR I JUST WANT ANOTHER LEBRON X. AS MUCH AS PICS ARE APPRECIATED...NOT A SINGLE PIC OF THESE HAS BEEN LEGIT ENOUGH TO MOST LIKELY GIVE A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE IN PERSON (THIS COMING FROM SOME 1 WHO HAS YET TO SEE EM IN PERSON). I THINK THE RED SPECKS ON THE UPPER THAT WE CANT SEE FROM PICS MIGHT GIVE THEM AN EDGE...EITHER WAY, IM HEADING TO FOOTLOCKER TOMORROW AFTER WORK TO SEE IF THEY HAVE EM AND IF ILL COP. HOPEFULLY THEYLL HAVE MY SIZE SO I CAN CHECK EM OUT IN PERSON..NO $70 BOX PLEASE :nerd: :nerd:

Congrats on the pick ups. I'm going to pass...hopefully for something that will blow me away. I'm not holding my breath tho.

HOW I WISH I HAD THAT ACCOUNT TO COP THESE AT THAT PRICE... SMH... HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I LIKE THESE BUT AT THE PRICE IM NOT SURE IF I LIKE EM ENOUGH OR I JUST WANT ANOTHER LEBRON X. AS MUCH AS PICS ARE APPRECIATED...NOT A SINGLE PIC OF THESE HAS BEEN LEGIT ENOUGH TO MOST LIKELY GIVE A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE IN PERSON (THIS COMING FROM SOME 1 WHO HAS YET TO SEE EM IN PERSON). I THINK THE RED SPECKS ON THE UPPER THAT WE CANT SEE FROM PICS MIGHT GIVE THEM AN EDGE...EITHER WAY, IM HEADING TO FOOTLOCKER TOMORROW AFTER WORK TO SEE IF THEY HAVE EM AND IF ILL COP. HOPEFULLY THEYLL HAVE MY SIZE SO I CAN CHECK EM OUT IN PERSON..NO $70 BOX PLEASE
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I hear that! It's really my homeboy who has the account but I called him and he said they had my size available and if I wanted them he could cop for me. If it was my swoosh account I could spread the love.

WTF these come out today? I was just assuming 11/2 was a Saturday the whole time >: I hope a store still has these after work. I really wanted to check them out in person.

I think some of ya'll are crazy thinking these pressures are going to sit if your basing the fact that it's not a super limited shoe but they are still limited and a home/bred colorway that is different from other bred colorways by having an icey sole to boot this shoe stands on it's own when it comes to bred shoes it usually the same formula and colorblocking these pressures threw a curve and some just don't see the beauty in them but most was quick to let Nike beat them in the head with the ID's just because they threw teal up there as a color option smh how many times do you want to have the same color looking shoe in your collection???

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom