Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best asg some out the bunch but that's not saying much. They all look like GS shoes
sick.gif

Bunch of people at work saying the Lebrons are the weakest of the All star pack.

They are my favorite, though. Love that color way on the X's.

Terrible misquote taken out of context. I hope you don't work in the media

"Roughly a month left before the Nike LeBron X ‘Cork’ releases in store, but with Twitter RSVPs and online raffles in place, we can safely bet that the pandemonium for these won’t be as nearly as chaotic as the Foamposite Galaxy release of last year"

Yeah RSVPs and raffles will make it easier, there won't be riots in stores. Welcome to 8 months ago

Last edited:
Terrible misquote taken out of context. I hope you don't work in the media

"Roughly a month left before the Nike LeBron X ‘Cork’ releases in store, but with Twitter RSVPs and online raffles in place, we can safely bet that the pandemonium for these won’t be as nearly as chaotic as the Foamposite Galaxy release of last year"

Yeah RSVPs and raffles will make it easier, there won't be riots in stores. Welcome to 8 months ago
I guess you didn't do so well in English, It's called a "Grabber Quote" to grab the readers attention and make them feel the need to read the article. Looks like it worked for you to click it and read more info. 

I swear, everyone on the internet always trying to come at your neck nowadays acting like they know the world. 

I guess you didn't do so well in English, It's called a "Grabber Quote" to grab the readers attention and make them feel the need to read the article. Looks like it worked for you to click it and read more info. 

View media item 230531

I swear, everyone on the internet always trying to come at your neck nowadays acting like they know the world. 
:lol: keep misrepresenting information then. Every big release in the recent past has been via RSVP. You could literally use that quote for any shoe now. But you do you

big bang 9s are so OVERHYPED. they're not that good people. If this was the ASG X:

View media item 230654
Anyhoo, the best LeBron Xs to date to me are:

-Carbon
-Pressure
-Lava

will be picking up some at the outlets. :smile:

Last edited:
All Star 9's were extremely mediocre BUT the Galaxy Foam lit that whole pack on fire. These All Star 10's aren't the greatest but they are damn sure unique. I'm liking all 3, looking forward to grabbing them all.

The All stars are hideous. The details resemble some sort of skin disease :x

They will move the slowest out of the 3 sigs but i won't be surprise if they sold out. People are just going to buy buy and buy to resale.

All Star 9's were extremely mediocre BUT the Galaxy Foam lit that whole pack on fire. These All Star 10's aren't the greatest but they are damn sure unique. I'm liking all 3, looking forward to grabbing them all.
Key factor to the pack last year , people. I love the pack this year. Trust me , if they drop a quickstrike of a foamposite one that has the extraterrestrial theme/makeup to coincide with the rest of the pack, EVERYONE will be singing a different tune about these. 

Key factor to the pack last year , people. I love the pack this year. Trust me , if they drop a quickstrike of a foamposite one that has the extraterrestrial theme/makeup to coincide with the rest of the pack, EVERYONE will be singing a different tune about these. 
They are dropping a foamposite with a GITD sole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom