Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly .. however that pink diamond throws me off and along with the pink tip laces, I didn't think you could detail those features on your IDs. I may be wrong ... Can we get some input from Twenty8 or PeruWhite :lol:

There are some features on the shoe that are not possible on the ID options but Mâché has created Customs off an ID base so it's possible they are custom ID's. Wish they were unfiltered pics because the finish on those look Matte which we all know isn't an ID option. I do NOT think those are Jade based customs despite the symbol. Who knows really, dude accomplished what he wanted to do tho. People won't drop the subject.

I got a question, if the ASG X is red instead of purple are most singing a different tune? I like the design and detail, not a huge fan of the purple tho. The 3M is pretty dope and considering the theme Nike decided on I think it was very well executed.

My boy said he read that the corks shouldn't be balled in, which sucks. I was hoping to wear them in my summer league.

My boy said he read that the corks shouldn't be balled in, which sucks. I was hoping to wear them in my summer league.
What gave you the idea that they would even be ballable (lol) 

Have you seen the inside? No padding at all, almost similar to a designer shoe. 

sorry ,this is the wrong thread for this development , but i had to share. i think this is true due to this

I feel a foamposite one is on the horizon with a rayguns theme to it. Notice they all have glow in the dark outsoles. and like peru implied to earlier concerning last year's pack, the galaxy foamposite hyped up the rest of the pack. The same thing will repeat itself once again this year. It never fails. 
mean.gif

I'm not going to crazy with the shoe pick ups in February but this is what I plan on picking up Lord willing...

1.Barkley Posite ASG (Rayguns)s)
2.) ASG Lebron X
3.) ASG KD V

Had to change my own line up after I saw the rest of the releases :lol: plus I'll probalbly save around $100 getting the Air Force Max ASG :D instead of the Barkley Posites and they look more wearable imo

1.) Nike Air Force Max 2013
2.) ASG Lebron X
3.) ASG KD V

^^^ the Air Force Max 2013 got me super ready for these to start releasing.  They did a great job on those and I will definitely be grabbing myself a pair.

@Peru, if the ASG's were the same, but red, I think I would be MUCH more interested and most likely pick em up.  Not feeling all of that purple one bit. 

But, I will be getting the raygun Barkley's, I just love the idea and the design of those.  Are they not going to be this years foamposite release for all star weekend?  I thought since fighter jets were the week before, and the Raygun collection seems to be the big Nike All star release, and the Barkley's are Barkley Foamposites, that they would be THAT release they went all out for this year.

My thoughts exactly .. however that pink diamond throws me off and along with the pink tip laces, I didn't think you could detail those features on your IDs. I may be wrong ... Can we get some input from Twenty8 or PeruWhite :lol:

There are some features on the shoe that are not possible on the ID options but Mâché has created Customs off an ID base so it's possible they are custom ID's. Wish they were unfiltered pics because the finish on those look Matte which we all know isn't an ID option. I do NOT think those are Jade based customs despite the symbol. Who knows really, dude accomplished what he wanted to do tho. People won't drop the subject.

I got a question, if the ASG X is red instead of purple are most singing a different tune? I like the design and detail, not a huge fan of the purple tho. The 3M is pretty dope and considering the theme Nike decided on I think it was very well executed.

If they were RED instead of Purple I would've jumped on them immeadately. Nike did a great job with the theme and details tho, that purple just doesn't grab me.

How old are you chief and how long have you been following Lebron's line? Oh nvm, you're the stan that buys everything regardless of look or price. They don't need to put a 'Brown' or all Black ASG sneaker but at the very least make something that's representative of the athlete. The execution on these joints is terrible, if we weren't in this damn 'sneakerhead' age the factory outlets would have a tough time moving all 3 of those ASG sneakers at 60% below retail.

So basically what you're telling me is that because Lebron at 28, almost 30, its a problem that NIKE THEMSELVES makes a galaxy theme colorway for him for the AllStar game? Right?

By the way Im 24 and I've been following the Bron line since the 4s, didn't cop multiple pairs until the 7s because I wasn't financially stable before hand.
And no I am not a stan, I cop pairs of Brons that i like, If it so happens to be that i like most of the color ways whats wrong with that?

Its not just Lebrons i cop tho, Latest pick up was....

View media item 230033

I like the ASG CW this year, but its not touching last years at ALL.

Wonder what resale will be on these compared to lasts years, given how much hype was created.

sorry ,this is the wrong thread for this development , but i had to share. i think this is true due to this

I feel a foamposite one is on the horizon with a rayguns theme to it. Notice they all have glow in the dark outsoles. and like peru implied to earlier concerning last year's pack, the galaxy foamposite hyped up the rest of the pack. The same thing will repeat itself once again this year. It never fails. 
mean.gif
For some reason I'm feeling those air force lows.  lol I haven't bought any forces in years but I might pick those lows up

I agree I wish they would of been a different color.  The Purple makes them a no go for me. 

Those ASG X's are on point as is IMO.

"IMO" NOBODY CARES :lol: you can keep them Barney the Dinosaur X's

what's good my brotha from another?

Last edited:
"IMO" NOBODY CARES
laugh.gif
you can keep them Barney the Dinosaur X's

what's good my brotha from another?
laugh.gif

Would love to trade them for Big Bangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom