Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT NEVER FAILS
laugh.gif
You been here long enough memph to know the drill. Don't let the join date fool you, ive been a long time lurker since 99. *Truth* 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And ya'll remember those people saying, "LeBrons selling for $300? People would never buy :x"...Yet you got dudes who'd gladly shell out $500.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care what another man does with his money, but just tryna make a point...I aint eem mad atcha Nike.

All you flames that obviously must be right that dont like this shoe.....your *****sssin annoying get a life

The Lebron X South Beaches..... enjoy. I cant wait till these come out. This is Carmelo's Brothers instgram
View media item 227968View media item 227969
Y'all kinda let this one slide under the radar...these are 1000% fake. if you want proof pm me. The question is if this really is Carmelo's brother how did he get fooled into thinking they were real and then shouting out Lebron as if he gave them to him personally...smfh.

I'm feeling the ASG Lebron X and KD V but I'm also really interested in seeing what the rest of the ASG E.T. pack will look like from NSW that Nike's suppose to release today Jan 23rd. I already know about the Barkley Posites and I'm feeling them now I'm waiting to see the rest!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And ya'll remember those people saying, "LeBrons selling for $300? People would never buy :x"...Yet you got dudes who'd gladly shell out $500.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care what another man does with his money, but just tryna make a point...I aint eem mad atcha Nike.

My point exactly, but to each his own.

And I would gladly take the Big Bangs over these.

Last edited:
What does his age have to do with the color nike makes of his shoes? LMAAAOOOOO!!

You have got to be kidding me bro!

How old are you chief and how long have you been following Lebron's line? Oh nvm, you're the stan that buys everything regardless of look or price. They don't need to put a 'Brown' or all Black ASG sneaker but at the very least make something that's representative of the athlete. The execution on these joints is terrible, if we weren't in this damn 'sneakerhead' age the factory outlets would have a tough time moving all 3 of those ASG sneakers at 60% below retail.

The Lebron X South Beaches..... enjoy. I cant wait till these come out. This is Carmelo's Brothers instgram

Y'all kinda let this one slide under the radar...these are 1000% fake. if you want proof pm me. The question is if this really is Carmelo's brother how did he get fooled into thinking they were real and then shouting out Lebron as if he gave them to him personally...smfh.

Those aren't fake!

Those were Nikeid's he made that he tried to pass off as shoes that Bron gave em. :smh: :smh:

Authentic nonetheless :nthat:

Those aren't fake!

Those were Nikeid's he made that he tried to pass off as shoes that Bron gave em. :smh: :smh:

Authentic nonetheless :nthat:

My thoughts exactly .. however that pink diamond throws me off and along with the pink tip laces, I didn't think you could detail those features on your IDs. I may be wrong ... Can we get some input from Twenty8 or PeruWhite :lol:

Last edited:
So with all the diamond talk about the X's, if Lebron doesn't win a chip this year with the X's are the shoes going to be known as "THE FUGAZIS"??? [emoji]128142[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom