Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard from a few people that the Corks will be on NDC. I could be wrong and so could they, but multiple people told me the same thing. 

[COLOR=#red]When will the Lebron line get a new designer? I haven't ***cked with his shoes since the VI. Since the VI they have become more a lifestyle shoe than a hoop shoe. Don't get me wrong they have performance aspects and new tech, but these seem to be aimed and geared towards casual wear and hypebeast colorways. I PRAY this is the last of the current designer. Ready for a totally new look and design. [/COLOR]

Are you serious? If anything the shoes have been more aimed at basketball than casual wear :lol:

The 10 really shows it.

What?

VII, 8, IX and X>>>>> I-VI

Petrie is a great designer,,, they actually look great and are good performance shoes. The only Lebrons that played and looked great before he got on was the Lebron II. The Lebron III and the Lebron IV looked great but they don't play great

Man please... The lebron II alone poops on the later lebrons. No hype colors needed either

The X doesn't belong in the same breath as the 7, 8 and 9
Agreed. The viii's v1 was an awesome shoe all around. The ix's were meh at best but had some nice colorways, but the elite version was a complete joke. The X's are just meh no matter what color they throw on them. Performance wise the 8's and 10's are the same IMO, and the 9's were stiff and just not what I wanted

Even if there is a new designer I feel that its going to stay this way. Most people who buy these shoes have little intention of playing ball in them, so why not cater to what the consumer wants?
yeah because my new kicks get rocked first, balled in next, and when they really get in bad condition they get used to cut the grass with!

Last edited:
LeBron II, III and IV kills everything else

Those shoes looked nice but the III and IV played mediocrely. They are ridiculously heavy and had horrible lockdown. I loved the quality on those models especially the Lebron II, which I liked the way they played too.

Also I think some of yall are focusing on just looks or performance....where I think the Petrie designed Lebrons do a great job of both.

He obviously must be doing a great job because the Lebron line has never been better in term of sales or reviews

Last edited:
10s are the best performance wise. of course. but they are definitely the worst looking out of the 7-10 lebron models. 8>9>7>10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom