Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lows look horrible in that picture, AND IS THERE A LACE TIP MISSING ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? please say no

1. XMAS
2. JADE
3. SEAWEED DUNKMAN

Last edited:
Jades
X-Mas
Gold Medals

I didn't get the Crown Jewels (and wish I did to complete the collection), but it was a pretty lackluster color.

Most hyped were

Crown Jewels
Gold Medals
BHM
X-Mas

Last edited:
Jades? 
roll.gif

Gold Medals

Pressures

Floridians

Jades
X-Mas
Gold Medals

I didn't get the Crown Jewels (and wish I did to complete the collection), but it was a pretty lackluster color.

Most hyped were

Crown Jewels
Gold Medals
BHM
X-Mas
. Crown jewel is clean in person besides the pink sole. Bordeaux should be used more. My personal favorite is cork if u aint held em and examined em stop the hate.. Anything besides floridian is fine that thing is a joke .

Anyone know where I could cop some Prism at a discounted price? The lone X that is accessible that caught my eye.

Top 3 so far.

1.) Gold Metals (SMH @ Nike not making this a general release)
2.) Prism (should have had a crystal swoosh)
3.) Pressure

Those shoes looked nice but the III and IV played mediocrely. They are ridiculously heavy and had horrible lockdown. I loved the quality on those models especially the Lebron II, which I liked the way they played too.

Also I think some of yall are focusing on just looks or performance....where I think the Petrie designed Lebrons do a great job of both.

He obviously must be doing a great job because the Lebron line has never been better in term of sales or reviews

For me the ii, iii and iv perform better overall vs the vi (petrie didnt design these), vii and viii. Lockdown on the vi and vii were horrible and I personally dont mind the weight of the iv.

. Crown jewel is clean in person besides the pink sole. Bordeaux should be used more. My personal favorite is cork if u aint held em and examined em stop the hate.. Anything besides floridian is fine that thing is a joke .
My answer was based on what was released so far. I didn't include Homes, Setting Sun, Corks, ASG, Volt Dunkman, etc.

I've never seen the Fireberries in person. I like the midsole. Out of the initial limited releases, I think the Cutting Jades (in the special box) were the best followed by the Gold Medals then Crown Jewels.

If Nike had a clue, they would've restocked the Jewels and Gold Medals, since those are the only ones to sell out besides the BHM. They could con the public by creating artificial demand for a GR.

II's look the best. I hoop in Vs and theyre great. VII's - IX all are incredible. X's fell off a tad bit but still look fresh.

Shame on Nike for being so lazy with the X low. I was really looking forward to them too, being the lowtop shoe lover that I am. X lows are now on my top 10 ugliest shoes list. :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom