Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking the X might fall off completely after March, unless I’m missing something here.

As far as I can tell, the last release date we have for the X is the Dolphins, which comes out March 2nd. So what’s after that? Just the lows and the denims? That ain't much!

I know the Elites are coming, but that’s not until June…..

Those shoes looked nice but the III and IV played mediocrely. They are ridiculously heavy and had horrible lockdown. I loved the quality on those models especially the Lebron II, which I liked the way they played too.

Also I think some of yall are focusing on just looks or performance....where I think the Petrie designed Lebrons do a great job of both.

He obviously must be doing a great job because the Lebron line has never been better in term of sales or reviews

LeBron II was a great shoe...I have the all black Pair (Bday) Nike has not used that quality leather on a shoe since lol

I’m thinking the X might fall off completely after March, unless I’m missing something here.

As far as I can tell, the last release date we have for the X is the Dolphins, which comes out March 2nd. So what’s after that? Just the lows and the denims? That ain't much!

Multiple colorways are releasing 3/23 (bday :pimp: ) hopefully its some good cw's though.

whats the point of posting it? u guys crack me up sometimes. so much is unknown about this shoe. i for one just confirmed the price. and 2 i find it very novel that pro athletes get access to these shoes months in advance.

Time to look forward to the XI. :lol:

Seems unlikely NikeElite.com would be a domain Nike themselves didn't own....just saying.
this was  a post made a month ago....
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
whats the point of posting it? u guys crack me up sometimes. so much is unknown about this shoe. i for one just confirmed the price. and 2 i find it very novel that pro athletes get access to these shoes months in advance.

Scroll back a couple hundred pages bro. This has been known for the longest time. Not trying to give you a hard time or anything. Just a little curious as to why I was seeing that picture again.

I hope the cork's won't be "super limited" like what I've been hearing.  I've seen on threads people keep saying there are only 60 pairs being made but out all the pairs I've seen on ebay and presale sites, I would say I've seen close to 60 pairs already.  Obviously they'll be limited but hopefully not to the extend people keep exaggerating them to be, which is driving up the ridiculous $1000 plus prices.

I'm also liking the all star's too but obviously this year's all star pack can't match last year's galaxy pack.

Last edited:
I hope the cork's won't be "super limited" like what I've been hearing.  I've seen on threads people keep saying there are only 60 pairs being made but out all the pairs I've seen on ebay and presale sites, I would say I've seen close to 60 pairs already.  Obviously they'll be limited but hopefully not to the extend people keep exaggerating them to be, which is driving up the ridiculous $1000 plus prices.
theyre saying 60 pairs with the special packaging, more will be produced with a regular nike sportswear box

[COLOR=#red]When will the Lebron line get a new designer? I haven't ***cked with his shoes since the VI. Since the VI they have become more a lifestyle shoe than a hoop shoe. Don't get me wrong they have performance aspects and new tech, but these seem to be aimed and geared towards casual wear and hypebeast colorways. I PRAY this is the last of the current designer. Ready for a totally new look and design. [/COLOR]

Because people buy shoes moreso for looks than performance. Why not make a shoe that looks great while providing excellent performance? The air Jordan xx8 appears to be geared towards performance 100%, but let's see how many people buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom