Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS nike planning a lake summit colorway this time around? Favorite colorway of the lebrons year in and year out.

IS nike planning a lake summit colorway this time around? Favorite colorway of the lebrons year in and year out.

I'm pretty sure they'll release a SLH colorway this year. It hasn't been confirmed, but they've been release the last couple of years.

Last edited:

Hopefully they do!! Prob my fav LeBron colorway and I never really liked purple on shoes. The purple & blue/turquoise goes really well together. I would assume they do as they have had a SLH colorway since the LeBron 6.

SLH colorway is supposed to be on the elite X this year not 100% on that but I seen that info in this thread somewhere.

I’m thinking the X might fall off completely after March, unless I’m missing something here.

As far as I can tell, the last release date we have for the X is the Dolphins, which comes out March 2nd. So what’s after that? Just the lows and the denims? That ain't much!

I know the Elites are coming, but that’s not until June…..

When were the Denims confirmed to release?

We will be releasing the LeBron X, KD V, and Kobe VIII "All-Star" collection as of 02/15/13 at 8:00 AM ET. #Eastbay

Last edited:
whatever lady...........
laugh.gif

Looking on twitter for more info and I find this.

The thirst. 

I posted it in 2 other threads, posting here so you can have a laugh. 

I have a pair of prisms on truck for delivery to me today.  I am very excited about seeing them in person, as they will be my first pair of Lebron Xs.  Hoping that I like the fit, because the corks really look amazing and I have a little $ put away just in case.

I have a pair of prisms on truck for delivery to me today.  I am very excited about seeing them in person, as they will be my first pair of Lebron Xs.  Hoping that I like the fit, because the corks really look amazing and I have a little $ put away just in case.
lol u need more than a little money to get the corks, they retail at 300 and will resale for considerably more

Prisms just arrived. I am more than a little impressed with this shoe.  The fit, fit and finish and overall design are outstanding.  Have to put them through the long day, but so far I am very pleased.  Thanks!

Prisms just arrived. I am more than a little impressed with this shoe.  The fit, fit and finish and overall design are outstanding.  Have to put them through the long day, but so far I am very pleased.  Thanks!

Yea the Prisms look great in person. I just don't feel their $180 value though. Def want a pair , but at a $120-$130 price mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom