Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
folks will come around on volts. Guaranteed.
laugh.gif
 Not a chance playa. Can't stand that neon color.

I've always liked neon as an accent color on a shoe. When it becomes the primary, to me it just screams look at my shoes damnit. And in that pic the dude is really going to pair it with volt shorts and a volt accented tshirt :x OD :lol:

These right here................................................................

Are special!!!!!

Best Lebron X to date along with the crown jewels and BHM. And its not even close.

Honestly, I'm only impressed by the usa's
Jades and volt dunkmans are ok everything else is either wack, or just loud and gimmicky, including the bhm and the all star.

View media item 249448
These right here................................................................

View media item 249451
Are special!!!!!

Best Lebron X to date along with the crown jewels and BHM. And its not even close.

:x

sorry not in a good way.
they look like they should of been a GS or females release only.
No masculinity in these what so ever.

Love the shade of light purple on the ASG's, but I can't stand the cracked midsole look for some reason. Might cop and paint the midsole solid

Also, how sweet would tumbled leather on those be without the 3m watermark looking effect?!?

Volts would've had me a couple of years ago, but it just got SOO played out, from free runs to air Pegasus to Adidas..

I think I've finally kind of tired of the Xs. I've been double downing on each release but in hindsight, it was a waste of money. the line has been disappointing. Hopefully,mother Elites restore my faith. I'm not really excited for any of the future releases except for the Corks (because of their unique look) and the Setting Suns.

Last edited:
I will be getting the ASG next week when they do drop. I like the color scheme, they will be a great summer shoe.
I think the corks will be great for the winter as it is now tho.

I just seen a post somewhere...that footlocker said the Lebron All Stars are gonna be $200...Say it aint so...smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom