Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volts will be a GR. Store around here already got the shorts / shirts etc to match them. When they get the matching product, typically means a GR.

Last edited:
Cn anybody help me out and tell me a couple of stores in pittsburg that are selling the asg Xs. ive never been there to shop and im like an hour and a half away at WVU. and i need them shoes

SI ll try to coppthe asg if it isnt too much hassle..... if they dont look good in person i will prolly get rid of em....
I remember i didnt lime the sb 8 at first.......

It's been over a day.

We need the dude to post more pictures of his Corks again!

Cn anybody help me out and tell me a couple of stores in pittsburg that are selling the asg Xs. ive never been there to shop and im like an hour and a half away at WVU. and i need them shoes
Can't say for sure but try calling sole II sole, or any of the common sneaker stores in the bigger more popular malls 

^^ You're paying for that newspaper it comes with. Along with the Area 72 sticker they threw on the box.

Last edited:
^^ You're paying for that newspaper it comes with. Along with the Area 72 sticker they threw on the box.

What about the BHM though? My point is they can throw in all this bs but that's not what I'm buying and quite frankly when you're paying $180 for some shoes that they already have raised the prices on they should be including that stuff for free.

What about the BHM though? My point is they can throw in all this bs but that's not what I'm buying and quite frankly when you're paying $180 for some shoes that they already have raised the prices on they should be including that stuff for free.
Ehh I prob should have thrown in a 'lol' in my post. I meant to be sarcastic bc I agree with you. It ridiculous what theyre doing. Look at the corks for example. $305 bc thats the Miami area code. Nike dont care bc it will all sell out.

Ehh I prob should have thrown in a 'lol' in my post. I meant to be sarcastic bc I agree with you. It ridiculous what theyre doing. Look at the corks for example. $305 bc thats the Miami area code. Nike dont care bc it will all sell out.
They could put a price tag of 400 on the corks and they'd still sell out, the demand is there for nike so they're gonna keep capitalizing on it

If not already posted....

ASG Pack prices.

Nike Basketball on that Bull **** again.
mean.gif
What happened to the just $5 increase??? Now, it back to a $20 increase!!!

They could put a price tag of 400 on the corks and they'd still sell out, the demand is there for nike so they're gonna keep capitalizing on it

AS ANY BUSINESS SHOULD. WE ONLY COMPLAIN BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE FENCE. THE PEEPS OVER AT NIKE AND THE MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS ARE GETTING THAT GUAP AND THEN HEADING TO THE FERRARI DEALERSHIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom