Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear if the lebron x all star sells out first day , imma look at some of y'all funny. Like what you like but these are not ugly at all in person. Easy cop. 

Last edited:
where can I get lebron x's under retail? tried on them at my store for the first time and fell in love. i like even the prisms which are my least fav colorway. size 13. peacceeee.

Anyone know how limited the Dolphin colorway will be? Debating whether I should pull the trigger on a pair for 250 on ebay or wait until release day
Don't think the Settings will be limited at all.

They will probably be a GR like most of the $180 LeBron Xs. The problem though is that Dolphins colorway is really hyped up right now, so the Settings will be in higher demand compared to the other GR Xs and thus seem more scarce.

However you shouldn't have too much difficulty trying to cop on release date depending on the availability where you live. So try to gauge the availability of the shoe in your area and plan accordingly.
I swear if the lebron x all star sells out first day , imma look at some of y'all funny. Like what you like but these are not ugly at all in person. Easy cop. 
The all star shoes for Nike's Big 3 tend to sell out quickly each year, don't expect that to change this year either.  No matter how "ggod" or "bad"

And as big as NikeTalk is, the opinions about a particular pair of kicks whether they be good or bad aren't necessarily indicative of the entire sneakerhead community (whatever that means).

I do think that there will be a few "I didn't like them based on the pictures, but saw them in person and had to cop" type posts about the All Star Xs, but that isn't anything new around here.

To each their own.

Masculinity is in how you wear it. You can't say that color defines gender. To put it simple, if you don't like the colorway, don't try to blame a shoe for making you consider broke back mountain loving.
So u Sayin these look like a standard cw for men???
Masculinity is def how u wear it to an EXTENT. don't front, young. These should of been a women's drop.
Im not sayin women drops are not transferable to mens. Some are. These just have have more play for women than men. Straight up.

They made these limited n made them beyond wack. But will sell cuz of the availability.
This same argument could be made for the South Beach 8s.

A predominantly teal and pink shoe sounds like it would cater more to women than men, but the majority of y'all went ape-**** over that shoe.

Now I've never been a fan of the South Beach 8s (definitely in the minority around here), and the All Star Xs don't appeal to me either, but I'm not going to question another dude's masculinity if they like them.

The fact that masculinity is being equated to shoe preference in the first place is baffling to me.

*shrugs*

My opinion ...lebron x is probably the best designed lebron shoe...AND NIKE DESTROYED THEM WITH THESE ******** COLORWAYS...MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENTS WOULD BE A UNDERSTATEMENT

YES! I LOVE THIS SHOE BUT THE CW HAVE BEEN A NO GO.. So sad

A predominantly teal and pink shoe sounds like it would cater more to women than men, but the majority of y'all went ape-**** over that shoe.

Now I've never been a fan of the South Beach 8s (definitely in the minority around here), and the All Star Xs don't appeal to me either, but I'm not going to question another dude's masculinity if they like them.

The fact that masculinity is being equated to shoe preference in the first place is baffling to me.

*shrugs*

ASG X vs preheat 8 ???
u cereal?

hits of hot pink vs a predominantly LAVENDER n FUSIA colorway?????
u buggin.

dont eem go there bruh.

ASG X vs preheat 8 ???
u cereal?

hits of hot pink vs a predominantly LAVENDER n FUSIA colorway?????
u buggin.

dont eem go there bruh.

There was and still is a mind frame that anything pink was directly correlated with femininity. Despite Killa Cam's attempt to make pink a thugged out color pink is still a soft color on men. It is what it is but Lebron's most popular kicks have been severely effeminate by social norms INCLUDING the "Pre Heat 8". Still, with that being said, to each their own.

*shrugs*

There was and still is a mind frame that anything pink was directly correlated with femininity. Despite Killa Cam's attempt to make pink a thugged out color pink is still a soft color on men. It is what it is but Lebron's most popular kicks have been severely effeminate by social norms INCLUDING the "Pre Heat 8". Still, with that being said, to each their own.

bruh
'this is a quote regarding specifically pre heat vs the ASG X.
without a doubt the ASG X is more built for a toddler/female VS the preheat.
the preheat has HITS(slight pink) vs the predominantly FUSIA/LAVENDER ASG X
u cant compare these 2.
Dont eem try.
thats like apples n oranges.

Last edited:
bruh
'this is a quote regarding specifically pre heat vs the ASG X.
without a doubt the ASG X is more built for a toddler/female VS the preheat.
the preheat has HITS(slight pink) vs the predominantly FUSIA/LAVENDER ASG X
u cant compare these 2.
Dont eem try.
thats like apples n oranges.
It's not just the hot pink.  Wouldn't the teal be considered more of a "feminine" color? 

It doesn't even matter, where what you want.

Top 5 cws for me are in no particular order
USA, CARBON,PRESSURE, LAVA, CHRISTMAS

I still haven't bought a single pair of lebron x. I'm waiting on something special to get my attention. I will grab the carbons once they go to outlets or I get em under retail somehow. You guys think that they will release any other cws besides what's on the front page? So far the 9s cws are greater than the 10s. Also I'd like to see an akron X cw and a Kentucky X cw and I'm not talking about some IDs either. I want an official cw of them both. :smokin

It's not just the hot pink.  Wouldn't the teal be considered more of a "feminine" color? 

It doesn't even matter, where what you want.

teal is more flexible but the LAVENDER is just blatant.

thats like asking which is sus varsity purp foam 1 vs pink foam 1?
Really?
come on bruh,
them pinks is sus.

Last edited:
sick.gif
Oh, my bad...wear.
teal Teal is more flexible, but the LAVENDER is just blatant.

thats That's like asking which is sus ??, varsity purp purple foam 1 vs pink foam 1?
Really?
come Come on bruh,
them pinks is sus.   ??

iginally Posted by egaroc1

Oh, my bad...wear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by egaroc1

thats That's like asking which is sus ??, varsity purp purple foam 1 vs pink foam 1?
Really?
come Come on bruh,
them pinks is sus. ??

bruh u just crossed out words i spelled the same as u.
#fail

teal is more flexible but the LAVENDER is just blatant.

thats like asking which is sus varsity purp foam 1 vs pink foam 1?
Really?
come on bruh,
them pinks is sus.

Oh, my bad...wear.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Really?
come Come on bruh,
them pinks is sus. ??

#fail
u tryna correct my caps??
FOH

HAS THERE BEEN ANYMORE PICS OF THE ALL STARS? I KEEP SEARCHING ONLINE BUT IT'S THE SAME LIKE 4 PICS OVER AND OVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom