Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm only impressed by the usa's
Jades and volt dunkmans are ok everything else is either wack, or just loud and gimmicky, including the bhm and the all star.
The BHM's are extra trash. The Jades are even worse than the BHM's. I'd take the Volts over either. 

My opinion ...lebron x is probably the best designed lebron shoe...AND NIKE DESTROYED THEM WITH THESE ******** COLORWAYS...MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENTS WOULD BE A UNDERSTATEMENT

Those ASG are so ugly. So are the volts . I can't even imagine wearing those in public but to each his own I guess

ASGs are awful. Nike is flooding the market with color ways and most seem half baked.

I like the ASG hopefully I can get them seems like a lot hate for them.

For real. Plenty of people in my area were too excited about last year's LBJ ASG's, and their excitement created enough hype to make me strike out (due to the closest store to me that got them deciding to do wristbands the day before the release). I'm hoping a good amount of people pass on these so I can get my pair.

For real. Plenty of people in my area were too excited about last year's LBJ ASG's, and their excitement created enough hype to make me strike out (due to the closest store to me that got them deciding to do wristbands the day before the release). I'm hoping a good amount of people pass on these so I can get my pair.
lol ppl will eat it up, nowadays even "ugly" sneakers which are hyped sell out. Look at the 7's that came out last year. Those were garbage but sold cuz they were limited

Masculinity is in how you wear it. You can't say that color defines gender. To put it simple, if you don't like the colorway, don't try to blame a shoe for making you consider broke back mountain loving.

So u Sayin these look like a standard cw for men???
Masculinity is def how u wear it to an EXTENT. don't front, young. These should of been a women's drop.
Im not sayin women drops are not transferable to mens. Some are. These just have have more play for women than men. Straight up.

They made these limited n made them beyond wack. But will sell cuz of the availability.

Anyone know how limited the Dolphin colorway will be? Debating whether I should pull the trigger on a pair for 250 on ebay or wait until release day

Masculinity is in how you wear it. You can't say that color defines gender. To put it simple, if you don't like the colorway, don't try to blame a shoe for making you consider broke back mountain loving.
So u Sayin these look like a standard cw for men???
Masculinity is def how u wear it to an EXTENT. don't front, young. These should of been a women's drop.
Im not sayin women drops are not transferable to mens. Some are. These just have have more play for women than men. Straight up.

They made these limited n made them beyond wack. But will sell cuz of the availability.
IMO these are a kids colorway, gender doesnt matter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom