Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastbay Reps!!!! and anyone else
Has anyone gotten emails from Eastbay regarding the LeBron X+ VIP package??? According do the email you have to visit the "Nike Innovation Lab" for a chance to win 1 of 5 VIP packages....
From the email:
"Five exclusive VIP packages were conceived and built inside Nike's highly classified development and testing facility know as "The Design Innovation Lab"
Deep inside the secret confines of the Nike Lab, LeBron James and his design team have created the LeBron X+, A shoe that reflects the dynamic containment, impact protection, and responsiveness LeBron needs to perform at the top of his game.
Visit the lab, view the collection, and enter for one of these five exclusive VIP packages."
I clicked the link and it brought to the catalog pages with LeBron showing the Blue Diamonds and Pressure's, then white box that said Exclusive VIP Edition...andy body have any info? Is this is special Eastbay X+ or ???

The shoes are the Pressures. The box and poster are unique to the pack, however. You can enter to win one of the only five packs that have been created by filling out the form on the last page (clicking all the way to the right) of the Look Book after accessing the Facebook app through the link provided.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Last edited:
Really hope some normal pics of the Xmas drop this week...I want to make up my mind between those and the Jades..

I literally just clicked that site's release date page and it shows the 17th right now. IDK, dont really care. I don't buy J's anymore and this isn't the thread for it to be discussed. GS Fireberries, yo TWNTY8 ya yougin got some coming his way?

No word on the drop yet for them but im trying to get him the GS Jades..

Btw heard the White Floridians are a PE and will not be releasing. Best way to get a pair is to recreate it on Nike iD.
If this is true, then I won't be getting any of the Xs. Thats the best CW so far imo but we'll see about the 2013 CWs. Doubt there will be a difference tho.

I co-sign everything JR Smith said about when you young and asking ma for some sneaks, :x

Last edited:
If this is true, then I won't be getting any of the Xs. Thats the best CW so far imo but we'll see about the 2013 CWs. Doubt there will be a difference tho.
I co-sign everything JR Smith said about when you young and asking ma for some sneaks, :x

Just make the Home pair bro they look great on Nike ID..

Thats true the different colored jewel midsole is cool....

I have a Floridians Home iD on the way fellas...I just need to exercise more paitence!! Checking my "not live" UPS tracking number like every damn hour!! :tongue:

Thats true the different colored jewel midsole is cool....

I have a Floridians Home iD on the way fellas...I just need to exercise more paitence!! Checking my "not live" UPS tracking number like every damn hour!! :tongue:
Plz post pics when you recieve them.

As far as me, not big on IDing and the jewel on the midsole makes a huge difference in my mind.

Idk y but the Jades are getting played out already... I really like them but feel as if it will just be one of those kicks your happy to get when you do and later down the line u just look at and b like "ehhhh" kinda like the LBJ 8V2 Entourage

Idk y but the Jades are getting played out already... I really like them but feel as if it will just be one of those kicks your happy to get when you do and later down the line u just look at and b like "ehhhh" kinda like the LBJ 8V2 Entourage

Dont know about you but I look at my entourages and thank myself for purchasing them every time. I love my entourages and they are one of if not the best shoe I own...

That's exactly why I got rid of my Entourage. I don't miss them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom