Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey EASTBAY will the pressures ever take the discount restriction off? is so i will buy! if not. than no.

how do you know eastbay will take the restriction off soon? they still havnt taken the windchills off or even the lebron liverpools and i was able to add 100+ size 10.5 liverpools to cart lol?

The Elites took awhile to go on discount so yeah it'll won't be soon. Never know though Eastbay reps read this so maybe they'll forward it to the person that decides when they go on sale. :nerd:

Eastbay has been slipping with markdowns lately, especially Lebrons. They only marked down the Elites from $250 a couple weeks ago. And as you say, the IX low is still full price. Wheras NDC has marked the low down and sold out already. It's weird, because it used to be the opposite scenario; Eastbay used to be the best for markdowns.

Having said all that, I think the Pressures will sit and be available somewhere for discount eventually. If it's not Eastbay, so be it!

Last edited:
You can call and ask but my local HOH is doing a raffle now on the more high demand shoes. I believe this is a new Foot Locker policy. You go a few days before and pick up a ticket and they call you if you win. You should call and see what day they are doing the raffle if they are doing one.
ok thanks

Just realized something....if you scuff teh corks you won't get a mark...you'll just lose a chunk of the shoe :rofl:

Last edited:
Waits till Nike slaps a limited tag on corks and all u cats wild out :smh:

Last edited:
can I still use my employee discount at footlockers website since eastbay wont allow it?

Yeah corks look like **** but then again we are judging off these early release/fake pairs....when I see them officially I may change my thought on them

how quick opinions change with a new set of pics. :lol:
I told ya'll nike was smart when releasing those marketing pics of james in the proper accenting outfit to match the corks. Nike knew most people will see the first official pics they released and base their purchase decision and hype off that. Then with their minds made up, no future pics would deter them from not purchasing it. Except NT of course, because most on here just needed a few more closer shots to realize the marketing blitz nike is pulling here.:D
I seriously want to see the box they put these corks in because I bet it will be better than the actual shoes. Imagine a lacquered wooden crate stamped with associating logos then the inside velvet plush interior with leather confetti scraps cuddling the shoes with a personal hand written note from the King himself thanking you for helping him win his 1st championship and these shoes are a way to be one with him and his trophy. :wow:

Lol sounds real accurate to me to my friend! Props on the guess cause I bet 80-100% of what you said happens one way or another with these brons

I was hoping the Xmas X would be an easy score, because a lot of dudes don't seem to like them all that much. But I have a bad feeling demand could be rising. If you don't know what I'm talking about, pop over to the KD V thread. Damn!

I was hoping the Xmas X would be an easy score, because a lot of dudes don't seem to like them all that much. But I have a bad feeling demand could be rising. If you don't know what I'm talking about, pop over to the KD V thread. Damn!

The cw's released for Christmas usually do well regardless. The only thing that may change that this year is the number of sneakers Jordan and Nike are dropping between nov and dec.

how quick opinions change with a new set of pics. :lol:
I told ya'll nike was smart when releasing those marketing pics of james in the proper accenting outfit to match the corks. Nike knew most people will see the first official pics they released and base their purchase decision and hype off that. Then with their minds made up, no future pics would deter them from not purchasing it. Except NT of course, because most on here just needed a few more closer shots to realize the marketing blitz nike is pulling here.:D
I seriously want to see the box they put these corks in because I bet it will be better than the actual shoes. Imagine a lacquered wooden crate stamped with associating logos then the inside velvet plush interior with leather confetti scraps cuddling the shoes with a personal hand written note from the King himself thanking you for helping him win his 1st championship and these shoes are a way to be one with him and his trophy. :wow:

This post had me so WEAK!! :rofl: And the funny thing is they probably do that :lol:

Corks are still hideous, but I cannot understand why everyone is jumping on black/red for retail :x :smh:

Come on guys, don't fall for the hype. Look what happened when no one paid the insane prices for IX Elites...they could be had elsewhere for much cheaper.

MN said the Dunkmans drop 11/11/12. I know JM confirmed 11/21/12 but could just a typo from MN

this is what MN posted.

These are set to release on November 11th, 2012 at a retail price of $180.

Nike LeBron X XDR ‘Dunkman’
Seaweed/Atomic Green-Hasta
543645-300
11/21/12

on another note that week for releases is gonna be insane
eek.gif

on another note that week for releases is gonna be insane :wow:

Man the next few weeks are going to be INSANE!

11/10
SOL Hyperposite
Cutting Jade X
Potentially Zoom Rookie Galaxy

11/17
Thunder 4
Olive 9

11/21
Dunkman X
Floridian X
Dolphin Penny 5
Pink Foamposite