Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
on another note that week for releases is gonna be insane
eek.gif

Man the next few weeks are going to be INSANE!

11/10
SOL Hyperposite
Cutting Jade X
Potentially Zoom Rookie Galaxy

11/17
Thunder 4
Olive 9

11/21
Dunkman X
Floridian X
Dolphin Penny 5
Pink Foamposite

11/23
Bred 4
Didn't Thunder IV get pushed back to 12/26?

Last edited:
11/10
SOL Hyperposite
Cutting Jade X
11/17
Thunder 4
Olive 9
11/21
Dunkman X
Floridian X
Dolphin Penny 5
Pink Foamposite
11/23
Bred 4
Thats about $1,855....plus TAX for the month,
laugh.gif
thank God i have the Jades already one less to worry about. Nike is making sure so one has Christmas money haha

seriously back when footlocker said February was the hottest month ever, nah november 2012 takes the cake lol

on another note a HoH Manager confirmed GS Fireberries this Saturday

Btw heard the White Floridians are a PE and will not be releasing. Best way to get a pair is to recreate it on Nike iD.

Eastbay Reps!!!! and anyone else

Has anyone gotten emails from Eastbay regarding the LeBron X+ VIP package??? According do the email you have to visit the "Nike Innovation Lab" for a chance to win 1 of 5 VIP packages....

From the email:

"Five exclusive VIP packages were conceived and built inside Nike's highly classified development and testing facility know as "The Design Innovation Lab"

Deep inside the secret confines of the Nike Lab, LeBron James and his design team have created the LeBron X+, A shoe that reflects the dynamic containment, impact protection, and responsiveness LeBron needs to perform at the top of his game.

Visit the lab, view the collection, and enter for one of these five exclusive VIP packages."

I clicked the link and it brought to the catalog pages with LeBron showing the Blue Diamonds and Pressure's, then white box that said Exclusive VIP Edition...andy body have any info? Is this is special Eastbay X+ or ???

You guys do realize that Nice Kicks is NOT affiliated with Nike and their information could be, and has been in the past, incorrect?? Pretty sure as of last week, they still had the Galaxy Rookies dropping last Friday, which obviously didn't happen.

11/10
SOL Hyperposite
Cutting Jade X
11/17
Thunder 4
Olive 9
11/21
Dunkman X
Floridian X
Dolphin Penny 5
Pink Foamposite
11/23
Bred 4
Thats about $1,855....plus TAX for the month,
laugh.gif
Thunders aren't dropping till December now.

Lol at that vid. JR Smith funny but I agree about the price point, I honestly think the Blue Diamonds are gonna hit outlets and go on sale eventually cause theyre everywhere still, the $200 ones n the $270 ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom