Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody every been able to pic up two big releases from NDC on release date fro example I'm trying to get the Lebron X ASG and the KD V's ASG from NDC on release date. I plan on getting the Lebron's first then going back in and trying to get the KD V's right after I secure them. Is this possible?

Honestly them ASG joints are childish to me.. Hope my and other people's dislikes allows others that like them the chance to cop

Got a small discount I'm trying to use on either the lavas or pressures but I'm not sure which pair to buy... I like the pressures a lil bit more but all my shoes are already mostly blk/red and the lavas are nice as well.. What to do?

Got a small discount I'm trying to use on either the lavas or pressures but I'm not sure which pair to buy... I like the pressures a lil bit more but all my shoes are already mostly blk/red and the lavas are nice as well.. What to do?

LAVAS! nuff said

lavas. they won't disappoint.

saw the canaries for the first time in person last night and they are a nice laid back pair of shoes.....oh and LAVAS to the post above

wow at those ASG Lebrons straight up clown shoes.:rolleyes

It's a little kid's shoe in adult sizes - nothing more to be said. Look at the 'Hypebeasts' thread in the Sneaker Showcase and you'll see the target demographic for these joints. Damn shame they turned out this way as the prior ASG sneakers from I-IX were dope.

It's a little kid's shoe in adult sizes - nothing more to be said. Look at the 'Hypebeasts' thread in the Sneaker Showcase and you'll see the target demographic for these joints. Damn shame they turned out this way as the prior ASG sneakers from I-IX were dope.

I think they are the nicest ASG shoe Nike has ever made. Not a fan of purpple shoes, but really like these for some reason. Think the 3M looks awesome on them also.

^ I don't know about nicest ASG shoe nike has ever made :lol: but I will say these are my favorite ASG Lebron's ever! :nthat:

These are probably my least favorite ASG Lebron.  Would have to go with the ASG 7 and 3 as my favorites.  I wish Nike Basketball(not NSW with the area 72 pack) would release more ASG shoes like they use to with the hyperizes, foamposite lites ect. Now they just offer the big 3, I know somebody will wear a Hyperposite or something that will steal the show.

I don't have a pic but I saw some LeBron X shorts at footlocker that match with the UM Hurricane 9's. Interesting

Last edited:
Yo, they got the Lebron BHMs and Jades on City Gear. Btw, #screw kicksdeals. I already have two purr, so hopefully one of you that wants them can, cop.

Last edited:
**** walked into niketown to pick up lavas and they still have, floridians, Christmas, lavas, pressures, dunkman and prisums.. I don't know what to do!!!!

**** walked into niketown to pick up lavas and they still have, floridians, Christmas, lavas, pressures, dunkman and prisums.. I don't know what to do!!!!
Definitely the Christmas. Really slept on CW and it looks great in person. I posted pics a while ago but here's one I snapped with my DSLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom