Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
no **** i would trade two pairs of last years all stars for one left shoe of these new ones... everybody is tripping out and will prob be the ones to buy em... i just want the chance to purchase em...

you're crazy

last years all star is one of the greatest all star shoes of all time. maybe not #1, but high on that list.

even if you like this all star, you cant in good conscience even compare the 2.

I'm hoping to hear something about the lake summit's sometime soon. But if they try to make them elite's or something nuts for like 290ish i wont be happy. ill just ID a pair instead.
If they have any clue, they'll make it an elite and do a GREAT job of color blocking.

After Wednesday, the sneakerworld and I all tried to cop $99 sneakers (or whatever the 3s originally retailed for) $200. They might as well as sell the Elites for $250 to $275. If they have any sense, they'll just sell them for the same price as last year's models.

Thank you

^dudes asking like theyre going to sell out right away :lol:
the way all releases have gone recently, I'm not taking chances

a lot of people are like that, and that is exactly what nike has worked hard to do. having people 2nd guess themselves.. meaning nike will have people buying into the hype and buying just because they think a pair will sell out. even if its GR

the kobe thread was prime example with those pythons. many were nervous that they would sell out.. folks saying stores in the mall saying they only got limited amounts, etc etc.

i think people forget this is retail, and sales. they want to sell and will do what it takes to do so.. hell i would too.

perhaps I'm just wrapped in the J's issue because lately getting the IX, XI, V and VII hasn't been easy. I know Bron's aren't on that level, but better safe the sorry. Plus I'd rather be sure and ask questions then guess.

Thanks for the help people.

Anybody got info on the corks? 
General Release. Prob won't even sell out.
joke-went-over-your-head.gif

Did this guy really say he would trade 2 pairs of Big Bangs for the Aliens Xs?!

On another note, traded my doubled pair of DS Big Bangs for DS Miami Vice 9s. Good deal? I think so.

Last edited:
no **** i would trade two pairs of last years all stars for one left shoe of these new ones... everybody is tripping out and will prob be the ones to buy em... i just want the chance to purchase em...

Huh? I wouldn't trade my big bangs right shoe for the insole on these asg 10's. You crazy

Last edited:
Originally Posted by LeBronWooDs

Your mind.... On drugs.

With punctuation and grammar like that, you'd have to be.

Wow.

There's OD hate on the ASG LeBron Xs.

It's actually my 2nd favorite colorway behind the Jades. Oh well, hopefully I can get my pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom