Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
sneakerhead.com has the ALL STARS for 249.99, no tax unless in CA. they go on sale at 11 est BY PHONE ONLY 1-866-339-7463

after shipping costs it still wont be too bad i guess ifya really ant em and think u may strike out on release day

hope this helps some
SMH I remember when this site sold everything at retail. Damnnnnn $450 for camo foams 
sick.gif

no they are fn pricks for being arrogant fuuuuuuuuuuuucks on a website to talk shoes. i asked nicely how much my ctks were worth. i got yelled at.. you fn pricks are arrogant most of you prob dont have a pair you just run your gums like a child

post count up? what ******g planet are you from. ohhhhhh i forgot you prob live on facebook and twitter land all day bahahaha

and i am salty that i have no chance to buy asg x or cork x...but its all good i got my ctks hahahahahahhaahahh lol this shiiiiiiiit makes me laugh

ive never seen such rudeness or blatantly ripping on someone for not liking exactly what you like. the shoes is the only reason were on here. no other reason but to talk shoes. 90 % of u make it personal attacks because someone is new or apparantly trying to get a post count up.

View media item 265835

Hey guys I know this may be a silly question but my roommate and I are trying to see whose right about the cutting jade x. I said it was a limited general release while he claims it wasn't limited. Who's right?

first run were limited but the second run they were EVERYWHERE

ive never seen such rudeness or blatantly ripping on someone for not liking exactly what you like. the shoes is the only reason were on here. no other reason but to talk shoes. 90 % of u make it personal attacks because someone is new or apparantly trying to get a post count up.

lol fail. You asked for opinion on a trade and got it, then you seemed butt hurt because nobody cares about your CTK's so you had to personally attack people. Move along little one :smh:

and i am salty that i have no chance to buy asg x or cork x...but its all good i got my ctks hahahahahahhaahahh lol this shiiiiiiiit makes me laugh

sneakerhead.com has em right now, so quit yer whinin and man up IFYA REALLY REALLY WANT EM

SMH I remember when this site sold everything at retail. Damnnnnn $450 for camo foams 
sick.gif

u aint lyin man, its a sad state of affairs at this point

Get out of here. You're acting like a damn woman

lol too funny.  The CTKS were nice shoes, but not all that rare. 

...Now back to the wait for the corks release after the disappointing ID options.

post count up? what ******g planet are you from. ohhhhhh i forgot you prob live on facebook and twitter land all day bahahaha

no they are fn pricks for being arrogant fuuuuuuuuuuuucks on a website to talk shoes. i asked nicely how much my ctks were worth. i got yelled at.. you fn pricks are arrogant most of you prob dont have a pair you just run your gums like a child
iKUM7MbHE0MSY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom