Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about this question but indont belong to any other threads but what is a pair of lebron 7s christ the kings brand new in box worth. im thinking of doing some trading. thanks in advance

Whats all this about programs for twitter links? :lol:

Me and my boys just go off plain old trigger finger skills since the true blues in 2011 and I've personally never failed in getting a release I wanted. That includes all that hyped up jazz, Yeezys, SB 9's, Galaxy Rooks, etc. etc.

Back to LBJ 10's though, I havent really been feeling most of the colorways as must haves so I just went ahead and made some HWC/Knicks on ID and called it a day so far.

But I will definitely try to get the Corks. After that I might be done with 10's unless something nice is slated for a future release. Hoping the retail price will deter most of the scust dudes.

Would any of you trade your usa golds or crown jewels straight up for a pair of lebron 7 christ the kings. my friend has both of those pairs and i dont really want to but im thinking about it what would you do?

It is a cheap look, I agree.  Maybe look into the "Corks" coming out here in a few weeks, the swoosh is branded into the cork, pretty dope.  Plus I heard you can float in water when wearing the corks so you dont need a fun-noodle or a rubber ducky.  Haha.

Would any of you trade your usa golds or crown jewels straight up for a pair of lebron 7 christ the kings. my friend has both of those pairs and i dont really want to but im thinking about it what would you do?

LMFAO those CTK's go for $300-$350, why would he trade you BOTH which together go for almost $1k?

Anyways, got my corks on LOCK for $600, can't even complain

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom