Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry this isn't about corks or all stars or anything, but anyone found that Oregon looking CW for under retail?
nerd.gif
You mean the Volts?

They haven't dropped yet.

Screw all this Carlton Banks ****....

No need to sniper anything as long as good ol' fashion connects still exist.

ASGs...

2 KDs.... 1 Bron.
Got what I wanted....I'm good.

Last edited:
great pics of the asgs and that comment about the free healthcare was awesome.. your so right i was just thinking about that the other day when i sprained my ankle for the nine thousandth time lol

Forgive the n00b question, but does Nike typically do restocks on ASG shoes? I might not be able to cop the Extraterrestrials on release date as originally planned. Will I be SOL?

New to the forum...but have a question following the info on all the upcoming cw for box elite and lows.  Does anyone know what shoe will be aligned with the mens gear showing up with the "Pink Force" color???

Forgive the n00b question, but does Nike typically do restocks on ASG shoes? I might not be able to cop the Extraterrestrials on release date as originally planned. Will I be SOL?
Def a tougher chance to get a retail on a restock. Think about it. Chances are youre not on those sites 24/7 and there's no exact time when a restock will happen. 

As opposed to knowing the exact release date and time when they first drop.

Also, this doesn't surprise me that Dallas and Chicago are not getting them, I was told two NT's. That's it.

Add NTLA to that list too. They resonded to someone's question about whether or not they will be getting them. According to them, they're not.

There are not multiple bots out there picking up all kinds of pairs for one customer running a program. You still can only do one order at a time, and then the same restrictions apply....that he (we
laugh.gif
, aka anyone with a brain who has been doing this since the October 6th Kilroy release) must still have a bunch of different accounts and credit cards to order more than the allotted amount per customer. And if you haven't gotten your pair by the time he has logged in as another user, clicked the link again, then checked out then you are too slow to get them in the first place. That program is just getting him there fast for his one order. And the auto checkout part is garbage anyway, you can click your size and check out yourself in less than half the time it takes the program to do it in the video. I know this because I have both options and still choose to manually checkout.

Thank God for the 13ers, comin to NT to ruin things with their stupidity. I've never seen more snitching and people being cry babies in my life. Like the other 13er that reported an avi that had been in use for almost 2 years because it showed a fine ***. RIP Captain's booty avi.

11 days til Corks!
THIS. I can't believe the amount of Lowry's and snitching from those three idiots in the video. Don't hate, congratulate. Crying about something like this is ridiculous. I don't have the program and I still cop everything I need on NDC. Those three fools are going to have a hard time when real life hits them and they realize life isn't fair. Learn to evolve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom