Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the vid i am talking about 

Honestly if the guy is going to take time and built a script to order shoes for him its all good.  Smart dude I've been looking into this before I even saw this video but it looks like its out there. 

Same scripts these people pay $20-$100 for a twitter RSVP at there local Nike town.

Every system is flawed.  There is always going to be someone exploiting loop holes. 

I would NOT suggest downloading someone bot that they built, especially if are inputting your CC number...  Because someone is smart enough to built that script, is smart of enough to have that bot send CC and billing address to the script builder and bam he got all your information...

Where are the corks releasing at?
starting to look like NDC only release to me
grin.gif

With all of the programs that will auto DM for you it's not surprising Nike's created their own program to auto-DM back.
Sent my DM to NT Seattle and got an automated reply saying,  "Sorry, #spacelebron in size 10.5 is unavailable, Please try another size (OF)"...

Crazy

Last edited:
I had a feeling one of the RSVP's would be alerted when I step away. Got back to the comp and was 20 seconds late. *shrugs* Still gonna be an easy cop online

I dont stress it nomo.... if i can copp online fine.... if not i ll go to the stores round my way.... m sure there will be leftovers...
Or restock we should know the drill now.... nike playing games... restock here and there.... great way to fight reselling....
Patience is a virtue....

u gotta be kidding just tried pdx , this time it was 5 seconds and it said try another size, tried 3 sizes and all outta luck SMDH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom