Jade X = 11/10
Floridian X = 11/21
Dunkman X = 11/21
Home X+ = 12/1
Carbon X = 12/1
Lava X = 12/8
Prism X = 12/31

Christmas and Corks don't have a release date yet
I thought the home's were a regular version?

He needs to wear the real homes.
mean.gif

Last edited:
^^ ikr..what happened to a player actually wearing the release colorways..so far he hasn't worn 1 pair (in a game) that is releasing to the public from what we know so far..

PEs are nice, and i know the season is only 4 games in, but still.

Last edited:
Is Lava the official name for the Silver/Black/Orange pair?

I've seen that name thrown around for them before.

And LeBron can keep those Home PEs for himself.

NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OTHER X DROPPING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR JADES INCLUDED..AND I NEVER FOUND THE JADES APPEALING... STILL WONT SPEND 2 BILLS ON THE PRESSURES AND THE CHAMP X'S ARE NOT ON SCHEDULE FOR RELEASE... HOPE 2013 BRINGS ANOTHER COLORWAY..I LOVE THIS SHOE AND I WANT ONE MORE PAIR

Last edited:
NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OTHER X DROPPING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR JADES INCLUDED..AND I NEVER FOUND THE JADES APPEALING... STILL WONT SPEND 2 BILLS ON THE PRESSURES AND THE CHAMP X'S ARE NOT ON SCHEDULE FOR RELEASE... HOPE 2013 BRINGS ANOTHER COLORWAY..I LOVE THIS SHOE AND I WANT ONE MORE PAIR

i want another pair too but i dont want to get one just to get one.. i like the Carbons and atomic Dunkmans, but i dont really want to pay retail for either of those

eager to see what that Volt based Dunkman colorway looks like :nerd:

i want another pair too but i dont want to get one just to get one.. i like the Carbons and atomic Dunkmans, but i dont really want to pay retail for either of those
eager to see what that Volt based Dunkman colorway looks like :nerd:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY... SO IM HOLDING OFF... THEY COULD HAVE HAD ME WITH THE DUNKMANS BUT THEY ARE WHELMING AT BEST... THIS SHOE NEEDS AN EGGPLANT COLORWAY

Always liked the Silver/Orange pair I just put them to the backburner for the Pressures.

jmadidas any info on what's dropping in regards to the Xs for December? :nerd:

I know the Carbons launch on the 1st, and the Prisms on the 31st.

But What about the Homes and the Silver/Orange?

Will those launch this year or 2013?

Here's what I've read:

Jade X = 11/10
Floridian X = 11/21
Dunkman X = 11/21
Home X+ = 12/1
Carbon X = 12/1
Lava X = 12/8
Prism X = 12/31

That list just reads..A whole lotta money saved View media item 127825

Here's what I've read:

Jade X = 11/10
Floridian X = 11/21
Dunkman X = 11/21
Home X+ = 12/1
Carbon X = 12/1
Lava X = 12/8
Prism X = 12/31

Just asking, is it true there only doing prism in gs sizes? I'd like to cop I think they'll be even doper with a lace switch, and will all stores get dunkman & floridians cause I just want the flo's
Any info is appreciated

Just asking, is it true there only doing prism in gs sizes? I'd like to cop I think they'll be even doper with a lace switch, and will all stores get dunkman & floridians cause I just want the flo's
Any info is appreciated

TWNTY8 said that the Prisms on Marqueesole are adult size 8.5(I think) so yes they will.

^^ ikr..what happened to a player actually wearing the release colorways..so far he hasn't worn 1 pair (in a game) that is releasing to the public from what we know so far..
PEs are nice, and i know the season is only 4 games in, but still.
He wore those ugly blk/red (not pressures) ones

my local Niketown is doing a RSVP twitter for the Jades, Footlockers including HOH is doing it by raffle, i like those chances, might hit up all the Footlockers in my area come Thrusday just to get the raffle tickets
roll.gif

Last edited:
Always liked the Silver/Orange pair I just put them to the backburner for the Pressures.

jmadidas any info on what's dropping in regards to the Xs for December? :nerd:

I know the Carbons launch on the 1st, and the Prisms on the 31st.

But What about the Homes and the Silver/Orange?

Will those launch this year or 2013?

Here's what I've read:

Jade X = 11/10
Floridian X = 11/21
Dunkman X = 11/21
Home X+ = 12/1
Carbon X = 12/1
Lava X = 12/8
Prism X = 12/31

That list just reads..A whole lotta money saved View media item 127825

THIS.

I'M DONE WITH 2012 AND I'VE ONLY COPPED 1 PAIR (GOLD MEDALS). JM ANY WORD ON 2013 COLORWAYS?

Here's what I've read:

Jade X = 11/10

Floridian X = 11/21

Dunkman X = 11/21

Home X+ = 12/1

Carbon X = 12/1

Lava X = 12/8

Prism X = 12/31

i want jades. dont know how limited they are. they lookn likE A close to gr release. if i dont get the jades prob gon id some or id kd5s. def want prisms an carbon. have feeln corks gon b too hard to get

If they are doing raffles for the Jade's this weekend then I'm good.

Im not putting in effort for a sneaker that was already released less than a month ago, they look good but not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom