Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any one of you actually played ball in these as of yet?  I don't mean just shooting around, I mean balls to the wall, hardcore playing!

What are they like, did they hold up?

Last edited:
If they are doing raffles for the Jade's this weekend then I'm good.
Im not putting in effort for a sneaker that was already released less than a month ago, they look good but not that good.

This, I thought they were gonna available like the Blue Diamonds were smh

i want jades. dont know how limited they are. they lookn likE A close to gr release. if i dont get the jades prob gon id some or id kd5s. def want prisms an carbon. have feeln corks gon b too hard to get

I agree with that sentiment.

meaning they should be a much wider release this go round so that there isn't any hassle to get them. Not the same limited bull they pulled the first time.
anything for some laughs huh :lol:

Have you met Nike lately? Which is why I :lol: and will :lol: some more and since I'm drinking I just started :rofl: nothing like alcohol at work, sip everyday! You mad? You should :lol: too!

Have any one of you actually played ball in these as of yet?  I don't mean just shooting around, I mean balls to the wall, hardcore playing!

Yes! Hooped in my Jades 3 days in a row they are incredibly comfortable for a man my size (6'6" 270lbs) and they don't look like they have been worn aside from the bottom being a bit dusty. I will say they feel a bit high off the ground and intitally I was slightly weary about making extremely sharp cuts in fear of a rolled ankle but as the game went on I worried less. Felt like I was jumping off of a springboard and the impact on my knees upon landing was nonexistent. I'm happy with these performance wise. After play I did notice the midsole wrinkled pretty tough and the little flap at the toebox where the diamond is cut out kinda rose a bit.

Also hooped in my DRose 3 Chicago Fire once, never again. Its not made for anybody bigger than 6' tall or heavier than 215lbs. My knees were killing me the next day. Shoe held up but they are def a shoe for guards that don't jump...

Depends on your size if you are a big man you may like playing in these but if you are quick with speed and cut a lot then these may not be the shoe for you. Im 6 ft 178lbs and play PG and they were ok but not a shoe i'm playing in due to my style of play.

meaning they should be a much wider release this go round so that there isn't any hassle to get them. Not the same limited bull they pulled the first time.
anything for some laughs huh
laugh.gif
This, I thought they were gonna available like the Blue Diamonds were smh
my thing is aint these the first 1s released thats not nike+? that might make em sell a lil faster. an also make a lil more if not same amount. same places that got blue diamond an pressure will get these probably.

no nike+ so far...

Jade

Canary

lava/mango

xmas

reg breds

dunkman

carbon

floridians home & away
(jus goin off pics on sneakernews.com were i can see whole bottom)

Last edited:
Have you met Nike lately? Which is why I
laugh.gif
and will
laugh.gif
some more and since I'm drinking I just started
roll.gif
nothing like alcohol at work, sip everyday! You mad? You should
laugh.gif
too!
Yes! Hooped in my Jades 3 days in a row they are incredibly comfortable for a man my size (6'6" 270lbs) and they don't look like they have been worn aside from the bottom being a bit dusty. I will say they feel a bit high off the ground and intitally I was slightly weary about making extremely sharp cuts in fear of a rolled ankle but as the game went on I worried less. Felt like I was jumping off of a springboard and the impact on my knees upon landing was nonexistent. I'm happy with these performance wise. After play I did notice the midsole wrinkled pretty tough and the little flap at the toebox where the diamond is cut out kinda rose a bit.
Also hooped in my DRose 3 Chicago Fire once, never again. Its not made for anybody bigger than 6' tall or heavier than 215lbs. My knees were killing me the next day. Shoe held up but they are def a shoe for guards that don't jump...
I am more concerned about durability, as people with weak legs and feet, do not put as much pressure upon shoes, regardless of height and weight.

I haven't played in the Rose III as of yet, as I am still balling in a few older Adidas shoes, but due to my leg routine, I have no issues with my legs, as the shoes usually give out before my legs, knees do. 

Depends on your size if you are a big man you may like playing in these but if you are quick with speed and cut a lot then these may not be the shoe for you. Im 6 ft 178lbs and play PG and they were ok but not a shoe i'm playing in due to my style of play.
Thanks for the info.

my thing is aint these the first 1s released thats not nike+? that might make em sell a lil faster. an also make a lil more if not same amount. same places that got blue diamond an pressure will get these probably.

Nah, the first round of Jades that were released were the regular $180 version and it will be the same for this weekends release. So same limited release like last time just repeated on another day.

I do like the Red Diamonds, probably the only other X ill get in 2012 unless the pressures go on sale really early.

Last edited:
Just got my Pressures in the mail from NDC. Soles look like they are starting to yellow already, around the LJ logo. :smh:

Anyone else see this?

Those Christmas Xs are unreal. The red on them looks so good :smokin :smokin The only X I will be getting as of right now!

Have you met Nike lately? Which is why I :lol: and will :lol: some more and since I'm drinking I just started :rofl: nothing like alcohol at work, sip everyday! You mad? You should :lol: too!

Considering that Lebron is a few inches taller than you and about the same weight, it makes sense that his shoes would work for you.

Considering that Derrick Rose is a bit less than 200 pounds and you are heavier than that, it makes sense that his shoes wouldn't work for you.

:rolleyes

Just got my Pressures in the mail from NDC. Soles look like they are starting to yellow already, around the LJ logo. :smh:

Anyone else see this?

See what % promo code NDC will give you. Hopefully they go on sale before they fully yellow. :x

Considering that Lebron is a few inches taller than you and about the same weight, it makes sense that his shoes would work for you.
Considering that Derrick Rose is a bit less than 200 pounds and you are heavier than that, it makes sense that his shoes wouldn't work for you.
:rolleyes

True indeed but I kinda figured with Rose's new knee issue the 3 would have better cushioning. Suppose that was a flawed assumption. Oh well, Rose 3 is still dope!

See what % promo code NDC will give you. Hopefully they go on sale before they fully yellow. :x

Had this same issue with my Kobe 7 Cloaks, they wouldn't budge on a promo code. Only said they'd refund the purchase entirely if I returned the shoe. :lol:

Last edited:
Christmas' are growing on me.. not tryin to go to the mall early the day after Christmas tho.. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom