Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect!!!
roll.gif

0/4 with the ASG twitter RSVPs, this system is so damn frustrating. With regular in-store FCFS at least you know you are guaranteed a pair if you show up early enough, with this ******g system you could stare at your computer screen for 10 hours straight and still miss out 9/10 times. It would be so much better if instead they replaced the FCFS Twitter RSVP system with a HoH-style random raffle over Twitter. At least everyone would have an equal chance at winning instead of having no chance if you can't get your DM out within 10 seconds of RSVPs opening, plus it would have the side-benefit of stopping the pieces of **** who are selling monthly subscriptions to an auto-RSVP scripts.

Cork preorders sold out instantly at TWICE the $305 retail????

*Moves on...
Ridiculous.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I guess, I see why dudes were mad they missed out on that $500 pre-order for the Corks a few weeks back.

Feeling these LeBron All-Stars. Pics don't do em justice. I was a skeptic at first, but homie let me check the pairs out. I had to cop em :smokin

Denims are hard.

I missed out on all the RSVPs due to pick-up times being during work hours.

I'll try at 8am on NDC, if not, on to the next shoe. 

Hey
I'm in Tampa and Broward. I did the raffles in Broward. Going to do FCFS at University and hope I can cop a Kobe or another Bron. It's the only store in Tampa besides maybe mom and pops getting the Allstar Pack.

And SMH at a shoe selling out for $600.
man I'm In Tampa too. You campin at university or nah? Always looking for ppl to roll with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom