Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funnier is I can buy Crown Jewels and Corks for retail right now and have absolutely no interest in doing such, not even to resell at triple the price. Loved the ID options on the X initially but once the thrill of creating your own signature died down you realize you just have a custom pile of fecal matter. LMAO!!! Suppose it's different strokes for different blokes. I can share my opinion how I see fit in this thread, don't have to blindly buy Nike's failure and pretend like its a golden nugget. Hoping these ASG X's will change my mind, unlikely tho.

ID a bunch of Lebron Xs. Send them all back within a month, & start a campaign against the shoe.

You don't like the Xs. Really?!

Dawg, Who gives a ****? :smh:

ID a bunch of Lebron Xs. Send them all back within a month, & start a campaign against the shoe.

You don't like the Xs. Really?!

Dawg, Who gives a ****? :smh:

Funny how nobody can express an opposing opinion but its ok for you to gush about your undying love for this mediocrity. You obviously care enough to continue replying. I wouldn't be able to express an opinion without actually knowing the shoe. My opinion is not favorable. Get off the scrot G, everybody don't have to blindly follow a Lebron sig religiously to make themselves feel better. You bought EVERY colorway, who does that??? Lame!

Funny how nobody can express an opposing opinion but its ok for you to gush about your undying love for this mediocrity. You obviously care enough to continue replying. I wouldn't be able to express an opinion without actually knowing the shoe. My opinion is not favorable. Get off the scrot G, everybody don't have to blindly follow a Lebron sig religiously to make themselves feel better. You bought EVERY colorway, who does that??? Lame!

:lol:

Mediocrity?!

You the same fool that ID'd a boat load of the same shoes you calling mediocre. Recreating South Beach, Red Carpets & every other release you missed out on. :rofl:

What opinion are you really expressing besides the fact that you don't like the Xs? Could it be you don't like the Xs? Or maybe you don't like the Xs? Broke record ***......We get it!!!!

YOU DON'T LIKE THE Xs!!!!

FOH!!! :lol:

Last edited:
Funny how nobody can express an opposing opinion but its ok for you to gush about your undying love for this mediocrity.

Gush? Oh really....You wanna see some Gushing?

So 4 out of my 5 just got delivered...

First up is the Red Carpet 7 inspired....

View media item 129253
Really love the design, will be keeping these. Teal comes off more teal in camera than in person, more teal greenish in person than blue greenish, just in case people are wondering still.

More pics to come...

Next up is the Lebron 8 Xmas inspired...

View media item 129276
Really like how these came out and thanks to my Entourage and Red Carpets I have black and red interchangeable laces. So far so good, I'm happy...

Next up is the Lebron 8 Entourage inspired. When I opened the box I thought damn...its too dark of a blue. I was in my home thats not well lit and I had all the lights off so I was like wait let me see what they look like outside. Took them outside to take pics and they look nice to me.The color is alot lighter and glowish in the actual day light. I'm happy with these so far as I inspect them for manufacture flaws. I'll list the flaws I've noticed on my pairs at the end of all the pics I post today. Here are the pics...

View media item 129319
Like these a lot the more I look at them.

This you, Dawg? Like a kid in a candy store, talking bout love & happiness? Naw, must of been your sister that hi-jacked your account or something.

Once again......FOH!!!! :lol:

Last edited:
hoping to catch some of the GR for $90 like I did with the 9s. Nike is just raping the game and everyone is enjoying it!

What make's the shoe homosexual b?

Didn't mean to Be offensive. Can't guys talk like guys anymore? Maybe I should have said "feminine" because that is what pink is. I know you metrosexuals like pink but it will always be a girls color. Nothing wrong with it, do you thang homegirl :tongue:

Mediocrity?!

You the same fool that ID'd a boat load of the same shoes you calling mediocre. Recreating South Beach, Red Carpets & every other release you missed out on. :rofl:

What opinion are you really expressing besides the fact that you don't like the Xs? Could it be you don't like the Xs? Or maybe you don't like the Xs? Broke record ***......We get it!!!!

YOU DON'T LIKE THE Xs!!!!

FOH!!! :lol:

Gush? Oh really....You wanna see some Gushing?

This you, Dawg? Like a kid in a candy store, talking bout love & happiness? Naw, must of been your sister that hi-jacked your account or something.

Once again......FOH!!!! :lol:

Definitely loved the creation process but once received and the fun of customizing the shoe died down I saw the error in my ways, can't put makeup on a pig. You on the other hand stayed swimming in poop and took that pig to the alter. You just worry about modeling your picstitch "outfits" with coordinating orioles hat and sneaker for men on the Internet, seems like the only thing you're good at here lame. Who cares, right, but you went back to quote all my ID's from last year. LMAO! I can tell you don't care G. It ain't even THAT bad of a shoe but your overly aggressive attraction to it has caused me to exaggerate my dislike for it, LMAO!!! It's getting entertaining to see what you reply with...

What make's the shoe homosexual b?

Didn't mean to Be offensive. Can't guys talk like guys anymore? Maybe I should have said "feminine" because that is what pink is. I know you metrosexuals like pink but it will always be a girls color. Nothing wrong with it, do you thang homegirl :tongue:

Can't talk like guys? or like a homophobic douche bag? Using gay instead of feminine? Yeah you're close minded, insecure. There is nothing feminine about those shoes.

If you don't like em, **** it, but gay? C'mon son, grow up.

Any pressures start to yellow yet do to icy sole? And when are any of the X going on sale ? These joints just collecting dust everywhere!

This is niketalk! Where people can have different opinions on a particular shoe, not something to fight about,
Sneakermane I think penny v dolphin > Lebron x dolphin (we know your opinion)
Design and I'm bias because I loved the Lebron 8 lol Lebron x > penny v
What I'm trying to say nothing to get bitter off because of an opinion or to run them off just put your opinion and move on no biggie

Definitely loved the creation process but once received and the fun of customizing the shoe died down I saw the error in my ways, can't put makeup on a pig. You on the other hand stayed swimming in poop and took that pig to the alter. You just worry about modeling your picstitch "outfits" with coordinating orioles hat and sneaker for men on the Internet, seems like the only thing you're good at here lame. Who cares, right, but you went back to quote all my ID's from last year. LMAO! I can tell you don't care G. It ain't even THAT bad of a shoe but your overly aggressive attraction to it has caused me to exaggerate my dislike for it, LMAO!!! It's getting entertaining to see what you reply with...

You had the shoes in front of you talking bout your love for the shoes. YOUR WORDS not MINES! So don't give me that creation process nonsense now. If you received your IDs & said this is some BULL ****.....then I can understand how you feel. But your words were you loved the shoes. Not even liked.....you loved the shoes!!!

How the hell you love the shoe & you happy & **** then the joints become mediocre?! :lol:

And remember, Dawg.... we talking bout SHOES here. You sounding like you want to take this somewhere else. What it do?

This is niketalk! Where people can have different opinions on a particular shoe, not something to fight about,
Sneakermane I think penny v dolphin > Lebron x dolphin (we know your opinion)
Design and I'm bias because I loved the Lebron 8 lol Lebron x > penny v
What I'm trying to say nothing to get bitter off because of an opinion or to run them off just put your opinion and move on no biggie

I feel you homie. I stated my opinion on the Settings. That was that. If 100 people disliked the Settings....guess what? I'm still copping. I buy shoes for me. At the same time where did I say only Lames "who the **** still uses that word" like Penny Vs? I don't like Penny Vs. But I'm not gonna knock the next man for liking them. We talking bout shoes! You like them... Do you!

But Peru over here trying to slam a particular shoe on the THREAD of the shoe in question. Whole time he used to love the SAME SHOE? :smh:

Last edited:
You had the shoes in front of you talking bout your love for the shoes. YOUR WORDS not MINES! So don't give me that creation process nonsense now. If you received your IDs & said this is some BULL ****.....then I can understand how you feel. But your words were you loved the shoes. Not even liked.....you loved the shoes!!!

How the hell you love the shoe & you happy & **** then the joints become mediocre?! :lol:

And remember, Dawg.... we talking bout SHOES here. You sounding like you want to take this somewhere else. What it do?

LMAO! Sneakermane, you funny people G! You sound like my homie in Cali that we go back and forth clowning each other. I'm an artist at heart so I loved what I created with what was given but I'm not a huge fan of the model itself and I am a very big detractor of the official colorways. Lets agree to disagree, we're adults that can handle that in adult manner. I'll be getting the ASG X and it may be the one that really pops, who knows. It's been fun tho going back and forth.

"Oh fam, we can take this to the streets!"- Max Bloom

Lol! Penny V is still better...

LMAO! Sneakermane, you funny people G! You sound like my homie in Cali that we go back and forth clowning each other. I'm an artist at heart so I loved what I created with what was given but I'm not a huge fan of the model itself and I am a very big detractor of the official colorways. Lets agree to disagree, we're adults that can handle that in adult manner. I'll be getting the ASG X and it may be the one that really pops, who knows. It's been fun tho going back and forth.

"Oh fam, we can take this to the streets!"- Max Bloom

Lol! Penny V is still better...

Never went on nothing personal. I'm talking bout shoes....you sounded like you had another agenda. Just making sure. You like Penny's. I like Brons. We good....it's whatever.

hillad.jpg

saying gay to offend someone, not cool.....lol...........

i dont think i was witness to this avi? was this avi really this epic? ive seen it mentioned in multiple threads. if so..link??
Avi was great, but it's being mentioned so much because what we assume was a MAN, a 13er of course, came in here and reported it and cried enough to mods to get it removed (after they approved it's use 18-24 months ago).  Then he proceeded to post a page worth of profanity laced rants about how he was going to get in trouble at work for the avi.....but not for being on NT at work in the first place hahaha.  AZNcardinalsFTW was his s/n, he was definitely banned, and definitely angry, and he was king ghey for sure.

WAIT SOMEBODY REPORTED CAPTAIN'S AVY?

WTF. THAT WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST AVI'S IN NIKETALK HISTORY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom