Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
any tips on wear to buy the lebron allstar and have a better chance on getting em. also any tips on the add to cart page please help thanks......

any tips on wear to buy the lebron allstar and have a better chance on getting em. also any tips on the add to cart page please help thanks......
Follow kickdeals and wait for them to tweet... 
laugh.gif

Anybody thanks its worthwhile to try at 5am/8am pst after the Royal AJ1 debacle on NDC. Sz 8 - 12 sold out in 37secs
sick.gif
Wait. I saw you post in the Royal's thread too but wasnt sure if you knew.

The Lebrons drop this morning at 8 AMEST. The Royals drop SATURDAY morning at 8AMEST.

I'm pretty sure. If Im mistaken, someone please correct me

anybody else catch these? 

View media item 268760View media item 268761View media item 268762View media item 268763View media item 268764View media item 268765View media item 268766February 14th 2013 - LeBron James Wears "Red Suede" "Valentines Day" Nike LeBron X (10) - For the 7th straight game, LeBron surpassed the 30+ point mark, recording a line of 39 points, 12 rebounds and 7 assists in a dominant 110-100 Miami Heat victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder. nba basketball kicks sneakers shoes hoops celebrity king bron mvp

At the University Mall. Got here round 06:30, big mistake. My first time here, didnt factor in USF, the ninjas in the area or this being one of the three chain stores stocking the Allstar Pack. There's already quite the line here:

View media item 268789
It's freaking Friday. Don't people have jobs, school, children to take care of or regimes to overthrow?

I feel like I'm wasting my time since all I want is the Brons.

Last edited:
^Aint No Way In Hell I'd See That Line And Continue To Wait.... That Looks Like A Wrap My Friend I'm Sorry To Break It To Ya. I'd Be Truly Surprised If They Had Enough Pairs To Quench That Kind Of Thirst !

Luckily The One Spot Doing FCFS Out This Way Has Noone Else Lined Up Yet But The Homies.... This Should End Pretty Well :nthat:

I'm good my friend. Driving down to South Beach after this. I got 2X KDVs, 2X Kobe 8s and a Bron on lock. J just want another Lebron with my military discount.

And it's 7:14 now and it blows my mind that there are little kids skipping school for this ****. I can understand the adults, college kids but damn, it's all good though. They probably work for Sneakeryeti.

They got mad security here. I'm not used to seeing cops and mall security. The thirst is real in Tampa.

Last edited:
Now security tripping making the line move back. This place is crazy. Lets just get this shoe on the road so I can leave this place. I pray they don't get the Corks or ninjas going to be camping days.

^Aint No Way In Hell I'd See That Line And Continue To Wait.... That Looks Like A Wrap My Friend I'm Sorry To Break It To Ya. I'd Be Truly Surprised If They Had Enough Pairs To Quench That Kind Of Thirst !

Luckily The One Spot Doing FCFS Out This Way Has Noone Else Lined Up Yet But The Homies.... This Should End Pretty Well
nthat.gif
much respect for the line guys ... ill be in one in a couple hours here

i wouldnt wait either ... no store outside of texas has THAT many shoes LOL

Now security tripping making the line move back. This place is crazy. Lets just get this shoe on the road so I can leave this place. I pray they don't get the Corks or ninjas going to be camping days.

^Why You Even Wasting Time In That Line Tho To Save A Couple Bucks? What Do You Value Your Personal Time At Fam? :stoneface:

Bout To Catch A Bean Bag Bullet To The Chest And **** Over A Minor Savings :lol:

Last edited:
Bout To Catch A Bean Bag Bullet To The Chest And **** Over A Minor Savings :lol:

The sheriff car just pulled beside me.

I think it's great in a masochistic sort of way.

This is my first time coming to this mall for a release so I didn't know it would be this bad. I wouldn't bother in the future, since the most ill do is wake up at 4:45 for a release. Dese ninjas here would probably camp for days and deliver a slug to the chest.

University Mall is squarely in the hood despite Busch Gardens and USF being close by.

^Why You Even Wasting Time In That Line Tho To Save A Couple Bucks? What Do You Value Your Personal Time At Fam? :stoneface:

still surprised nike still wants to let that **** happen but i guess who cares when money rolling into everyone pockets still, unless government starts getting involved and demands nike do something but nike prob runs the government by now

I'm good my friend. Driving down to South Beach after this. I got 2X KDVs, 2X Kobe 8s and a Bron on lock. J just want another Lebron with my military discount.

And it's 7:14 now and it blows my mind that there are little kids skipping school for this ****. I can understand the adults, college kids but damn, it's all good though. They probably work for Sneakeryeti.

They got mad security here. I'm not used to seeing cops and mall security. The thirst is real in Tampa.

Wow. I am going there tomorrow to try and get the royals. You are right though half the people in line probably work for sneakeryeti. I don't know what other stores beside hoh is getting the asg pack, but university is your beat chance in the Tampa Bay Area.

Wow. I am going there tomorrow to try and get the royals. You are right though half the people in line probably work for sneakeryeti. I don't know what other stores beside hoh is getting the asg pack, but university is your beat chance in the Tampa Bay Area.
Good luck with that. They have the Barkleys, 2X AJ1s, AJ3 and force max dropping tomorrow. It's probably going to be more of the same. If you get here after 4 something, not sure how much of a shot you'll have for the Royals given the supposed numbers people are bouncing around.

And dese FTL still haven't given out tickets. This is crazy. They just should've done the raffle.

I was gonna try university and get there round midnight. Wonder how close to the front i wouldv'e been. Oh well, online or bust now

there no links for these where are the finishline and champs links i got the eastbay and footlocker link can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom