Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well **** it.... time for a bowl
pimp.gif
That's the spirit

Had the link early. Still failed. Got cart jacked 2 times. How do people even get through on that website? is there a secret?

Had the link early. Still failed. Got cart jacked 2 times. How do people even get through on that website? is there a secret?

First time getting through. I just remained calm man lol. I usually go crazy with the refreshing, but I just did it once and I let it finish each time before I refreshed again.
Even though my order was placed I still won't feel at ease until I get my shipping. How quick do they usually ship for those of you that have ordered from them before?

Got to the confirm screen and got hit with the homie in the hoody and backback.

I knew by the time my **** loaded back up I was done

NDC tomorrow morning it looks like

I went to go see the LeBron All Stars in person today, I didn't see nothing special about them at all...Nothing to make me wanna drop resell price on em' anyways

Man... been away for a minute and thought I missed out on alot...

Nahh.. 
wink.gif

The XI.... oooooo weeeee man. Get ready for Pandemonium Lebron Forum.

Keep the peace... its just kicks..we all love em...

For the guys that have a high success rate with online orders what kind of internet speed do you have?  My connection is slow as ****... i wonder how much that affects the ordering process. 

For the guys that have a high success rate with online orders what kind of internet speed do you have?  My connection is slow as ****... i wonder how much that affects the ordering process. 
Makes a huge difference, see speedtest pissing contest in the 88 III thread.

Last edited:
im sure this will get lost in all the bs useless post to follow but whatever. JJ does oversell and they do cancel orders even if they took whatever money from Paypal or your bank. It says they have the right to cancel an order before they ship the shoe and they will. Nothin you can do. If you were on the last page and clicked the purchase button and you got the backpack or site error, double check your order history, sometimes it will go through but you won't see a confirmation page. Some say using coupons will warrant an order cancellation but I've used the shipping coupon on approx. 20 plus orders and none have gotten cancelled. Its when I want to double up on a pair, every once in awhile only one will ship. This time my shipping was $0 for some reason so we'll see what happens. And most sites are not first come first serve, its first payment processed.

I went to go see the LeBron All Stars in person today, I didn't see nothing special about them at all...Nothing to make me wanna drop resell price on em' anyways
theres so many shoes dropping nowadays, no one should pay resell for any of em. I just take the loss and on to the next.

Anybody thanks its worthwhile to try at 5am/8am pst after the Royal AJ1 debacle on NDC. Sz 8 - 12 sold out in 37secs :x

Last edited:
There are for a display but totally wearable. One of the guys that did the display for hoh had a pair of chromed out air forces on. Will post pics later.
HORRIBLE pics, but they kept releasing smoke in the entrance where these chromed out pairs were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom