Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not including what he's personally reselling from the pairs he's picking up.
I have a feeling of who he is. I always see familiar faces at sneaker release lines.
cant see this dude havin to wait in lines 

i got close to having a hookup on full size runs a week early but pulled out thinkin of how unfair it was .. and i was only gonna mark up $20-30 a pair

let the people have a CHANCE at their shoes is all im sayin .. if you physically wait in lines for a few extra pair and do the leg work more power to you ... but this digital no work ******** sucks and is robbing people of chances for something they like without payin a premium on top of an already rediculous price for the quality

Look duke, snipers are helping some people and hurting others. Don't sit on here and act like dude is helping everybody out because he's not. He's helping the people who can't win sh*t on there own. People like me didn't need his help because we could do it on our own. I'm not knocking his hustle because I def respect what son is doing. I can't win anything now and I still won't dude to snipe anything for me.

Wow...I'm not number one on his fan club, I'm just saying I see what he's doing and ain't knocking it...I haven't used it but said I might as a way of saying I won't never use it but maybe...with that said I see both sides as I don't ever win $**t through RSVP but I normally get what I want...your best line is that snipers can either hurt or help depending on your side and point of view and that's all I'm getting at...either use a bot or don't but don't knock the mans hustle...that's all bruh

Kept getting the Error 503 message when i tried to check out and by the third go round the 12's were sold out.  Guess i'll have to try it again in the morning

Nowadays I just try Jimmyjazz for the heck of it. I've never gotten through on there, lol. How do dudes even find the links??

First time ordering off Jimmy Jazz. How often do they cancel orders? I dont want to get too hyped yet

Ah well **** it.... time for a bowl
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom