Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could get these and trade them for the MVP pack that would be
nthat.gif
That's the true definition of #WINNING...I'd pull the trigger on that quick w/ no hesitation and even alone them to keep the McDonald's MVP shoe

Both Social Status locations in North Carolina will have the corks and both Social Status locations in Pittsburgh will have them as well

Word? I'm right down the street from the one in Greensboro. Wonder when cats will start camping out here.

Not if they're using shoe-buying apps. The hype for this release is extremely high. It's been building for months. You already see the reseller prices and auctions. Someone posted $600 preorders and it sold out. Unless Nike is dropping normal GR numbers like the Volts, which ARE already at stores unlike these.

We're looking at another Yeezy.
yeah I was joking... if they dropo the normal GR number then people who got preorders would be screwed those who sold them would be straight.... then vice versa for launch day... just a sneakerhead fantasy tho
So I put up a ghost chair in front of my computer so no ones takes my first spot for the Corks!!!
laugh.gif
lmaooooooooooooooooooooo
HOH 125st in NY is NOT getting the corks
yea ... what they told me too
Lebron is not that tall.
actually...  yeah he is bro

I stay in Greensboro, might have to check that out.

Wonder how many pairs they have? I work Mon-Fri, so if cats are camping this week I stand no chance unless I pay someone to stand in line for me which still doesn't gurantee a pair.
I may just try online and if I strike out on the cork, go with the Volts. So it's a win/win situation.

Apparently things have changed for the worse and FTL has just announced they will not carry them online or in stores

Last edited:
BELIEVE IT OR NOT, DOESNT CHANGE THE REALITY. I EVEN HAVE A BREAKDOWN OF HOW MANY PAIRS PER A SIZE...

MANY ARE GOING TO CRY COME SATURDAY. WHY NIKE WOULD DO SUCH A THING IS RIDICULOUS.

Lebron is not that tall.
LeBron is 6'8, that's pretty damn tall.  Not to mention that he's 250 pounds of muscle, and you have a pretty intimidating person.  I once had to guard someone who was 6'8 in basketball.  His name was God'sGift, and he towered over me and I am 6'0 myself.

LeBron is 6'8, that's pretty damn tall.  Not to mention that he's 250 pounds of muscle, and you have a pretty intimidating person.  I once had to guard someone who was 6'8 in basketball.  His name was God'sGift, and he towered over me and I am 6'0 myself.
GodsGift Achiuwa the kid who plays for St.Johns now? lol One of the craziest names ever

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, DOESNT CHANGE THE REALITY. I EVEN HAVE A BREAKDOWN OF HOW MANY PAIRS PER A SIZE...

MANY ARE GOING TO CRY COME SATURDAY. WHY NIKE WOULD DO SUCH A THING IS RIDICULOUS.
hopefully not me

but seriously, if youre not plugged, you can forget about it. These are going to be on the same level as KD Nerfs, Tokyo 5s, etc.
SMH I already expect to be disappointed. 

Maybe ill just grab those volts in March

Not even gonna attempt to get a pair of "The Shoes We Do Not Speak Of" and just snatch a pair of Volts. Ol boy for the Clippers rocked im in the slam dunk contest they looked pretty legit.

Last edited:
hopefully not me

but seriously, if youre not plugged, you can forget about it. These are going to be on the same level as KD Nerfs, Tokyo 5s, etc.
im a very optimistic person... and after I couldnt even cop the asgs last week I had to face reality I can't get corks... tbh I was gunna flippem and pay some bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom