Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see there are some more cats in Greensboro in here.

Haven't been to Social Status yet, might check it out.

Wonder if Kosmic Kickz will get them...yeah right, they never get Brons.

I doubt Kosmic Kicks gets them. They didn't get the 1's or any of the ASG shoes.

That is ridiculous. Do they even know if they're getting the shoe? Why would NYC get the shoe but not Miami (besides the small shops mentioned)?

Seriously, Nike.

**** that ghost chair bs.....if I walk up and there's noone in the chair then that spot is mine

That site had that raffle for months god knows how many people entered
HA I am aware of that because I entered a long time ago. I was messing around. Everyone on here gets so butt hurt when other people post links so I was mocking them. This forum is about helping others out. I am all for that. Some OG heads try to form exclusive pm clubs which is sad, but I see why they do with lurkers. That doesnt help all the "Goog guys" tho.

HA I am aware of that because I entered a long time ago. I was messing around. Everyone on here gets so butt hurt when other people post links so I was mocking them. This forum is about helping others out. I am all for that. Some OG heads try to form exclusive pm clubs which is sad, but I see why they do with lurkers. That doesnt help all the "Goog guys" tho.

It's all good

This is not looking good for these Corks...I may have to bow out if its like Yeezys, can't go through that again...DMV people know what I mean

Don't want the corks didn't want the yeezys or royals but why the hell Nike doesn't make a lot of pairs on a hyped shoe is beyond me more money in their pockets but their margins are so high it won't matter to them regardless if they release the 1000 pairs people are saying.

I've got a good trick I've used for TLO. Missed every tlo shoe before I learned and haven't missed one since. Got the 88s and Kobe ASG (without sport pack) with ease.

We'll see how well it really works on saturday

Edit: Not sharing info unless someone gets me access to AJ1 Royals for under $200.

Last edited:
The main reason i see the ghost chairs as pure nonsense is that im 99% sure that HOH is having a raffle...Like we "camping" for raffles now??lol.

I've got a good trick I've used for TLO. Missed every tlo shoe before I learned and haven't missed one since. Got the 88s and Kobe ASG (without sport pack) with ease.

R.I.P. to your PMs.

Don't want the corks didn't want the yeezys or royals but why the hell Nike doesn't make a lot of pairs on a hyped shoe is beyond me more money in their pockets but their margins are so high it won't matter to them regardless if they release the 1000 pairs people are saying.
It creates enough buzz and demand for each new release. They know what they're doing thanks to Concord 2011 and a year of experimenting with the sneaker buying population.

Edit: Not sharing info unless someone gets me access to AJ1 Royals for under $200.
He aint got nothing... Hitting refresh on page and ctrl V your information isnt that hard bro... all in how fast you can mirco!

Finding a pair of Royals for under $200 is like finding a unicorn fam. It's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom