Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people with "auto scripts" realize it only matters to get them into your cart??? I've been doing this for a while and can say my 5600dpi Razor mouse with 1000Mhz ultrapoling is just as if not faster then your VB script?
Pushing 1 button when the page opens vs. you having to move move the mouse, select the size from drop down, hit add to cart. Precious milliseconds if not seconds are saved by these dudes rocking scripts.
If you don't know how to use the script it's useless. Dudes really acting like they hit a gold mine :lol:

You need a program to execute or build your own in mins, it's easy.

If you don't know how to use the script it's useless. Dudes really acting like they hit a gold mine
laugh.gif

You need a program to execute or build your own in mins, it's easy.
yup

Last edited:
yo the corks dropped to $250?!....i wonder whats the underlining reason behind the price drop? the hypes already there so its not to build the hype, a $50 drop could attract more potential buyers but why if their a QS, and i know Nike trolls ebay and have seen the 100s of pairs on there doing $1200 and up. only reason i could think of is more pairs are gonna be available then people think. im NOT saying they wont sell out im just sayin there has to be a reason for Nike to decrearse the price on shoe that material wise is worth $300+ and is one of the biggest if not THE BIGGEST release of the year. I see yall over there plotting Nike i see yall
nerd.gif
.......  *Birdman palm rub*
grin.gif

it's a proof of concept for people who are motivated to write a script to do it, you can also automate it to click on twitter link after refreshing every half second

do while { // conditional below }

selenium.refresh();

Thread.sleep(500);

if(element("class=js-tweet-text").contains("Cork is now available") { // click on gonike link }
google selenium, but if yall dont know how to program then ya, you're still in the dark.

Prayin on NDC cus u know the raffles are rigged/ have extremely low chances,

but I'm not feelin too good with all this auto script **** goin on haha

At $305, the Corks were a guaranteed sell-out. I wonder why they brought it down to $250? Could it be that this will be a GR? Haha!

it's a proof of concept for people who are motivated to write a script to do it, you can also automate it to click on twitter link after refreshing every half second

do while { // conditional below }

selenium.refresh();

Thread.sleep(500);

if(element("class=js-tweet-text").contains("Cork is now available") { // click on gonike link }
I'm trying so hard to figure this out right now. Lol

I'm trying so hard to figure this out right now. Lol
I'm on the same boat ahah. I feel bad that I would have to go as far as actually using the program that I despise is in existence, but I'm not going to lose the sneakers due to someone else using the program.

I'm convinced that most of y'all talking bad about PG HOH never or haven't copped a shoe from there in some years. Yea it was out of control back in the day, but It's actually pretty sweet now. Folks are just SCARY lmao.

So is all footlockers doing a raffle? Hoh pg is saying first come first served but im not sure about them because theyre famous for saying one thing and doing the complete opposite the day of the release. I just dont want to take this 1hr drive for nothing so if anybody knows please help me out

So is all footlockers doing a raffle? Hoh pg is saying first come first served but im not sure about them because theyre famous for saying one thing and doing the complete opposite the day of the release. I just dont want to take this 1hr drive for nothing so if anybody knows please help me out
Its very rare PG does raffles, I think they've only done em for galaxy rookies

and footlocker twitter confirmed its FCFS as well

What if dude doesn't like anything those brands put out? You all kill me with dropping these fashion brands on NT. Some people like to rock Nikes and if a pair he wants is in short supply and all it will cost him is $800, let this dude rock his $800 shoes.
I see what you're saying but dude isn't rocking $800 nikes, he's wearing $250 nikes he paid $800 for. Big difference IMO

Meh, do you at the end right? I'd just rather be the guy getting the 800

This, plus these would be easily obtainable if people like him weren't paying $800-$1500 for them. Then there would be no need for people to try to resell the kicks.

Last edited:
I'm convinced that most of y'all talking bad about PG HOH never or haven't copped a shoe from there in some years. Yea it was out of control back in the day, but It's actually pretty sweet now. Folks are just SCARY lmao.
Back in the day there was no house of hoops and nobody was lining up for shoes. It's not "the wire" out there but it does fill up with some dumbasses

Back in the day there was no house of hoops and nobody was lining up for shoes. It's not "the wire" out there but it does fill up with some dumbasses

This. and I will also say that it is real out there. Not far from there, at Iverson mall, the line for the pink Foamposites got robbed. Dudes rolled up and stuck up the entire line. Lol sad but true.

**** PG. I just called in a favor and paid 500 for em. Retail would have been nice, but at this point between hype and pandemonium it's not necessarily realistic to expect to get them. Long story short, congrats to those who get en easy at retail, but after seeing how Yeezys and galaxies sold, I took the L. TLO online, FCFS at PG, and otherwise trying to hunt en down?

I need To quit this sneaker **** smh

This, plus these would be easily obtainable if people like him weren't paying $800-$1500 for them. Then there would be no need for people to try to resell the kicks.

Yea, you are talking about fundamentally changing a business that has been booming before Nike ever made a name for itself. Buying in demand items at retail and selling them for an exorbitant amount won't stop. It's just not gonna happen.

Lol I'm not saying like 10+ years more like 3 years a little while after they opened in 09. it was crazy to cop from PG back then, it was no order or system. Now it is and it's been no problems for real. And you're right the dumbass do come out lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom