Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get how corks would resell for over 2k, 10 HOH, NDC, unknown and boutiques. Crown Jewels was 5 HOH,Niketown nyc, and unknown and came with dust bags and special box.

The first week or so, these will sell for under a grand due to people wanting to make a quick buck. After that, they will do nothing but go up in price. It's PURELY wishful thinking to say these will sell for 500-600 dollars. These are not Barkley Posites.

My local shop has yet to say how they are releasing these but trust i will be there, also on my phone tryna cop online. I need these to rock, not to sell. 

I feel like most people are getting these to sell resulting in an influx of pairs for astronomical prices that will sit.

damn this thread reminds me how corny all this sneaker **** is now a days, first nike got people going crazy for shoes with "galaxy prints" and now cork, lmaoo definitely some little kid ****

It's the little, rich kids from the 1% gobbling up all this 'nick-named' trash. The long time sneaker hobbyists have been pushed out of the 'game' by these cats.

Yall crazy, resell is between 3 and 5 grand. At least that's what i'm selling for.
nthat.gif

I already know I wont beat any of the script kiddies so Ima mash "add to cart" on 3 devices and pray for some corks ..no resell here Ima rock

The person who posted it made it quite obvious it wasn't
good luck with that, i am a web developer and have written code to redirect when trying to fill in the script like that. I'm pretty positive that Nike has strict parameters instead of posting publicly via link.But hey, if that person thinks they can bypass it, by all means go ahead and try. Just don't get caught by Nike because I would smell an IP perma ban for someone who gets caught doing it.

Funny thing is the scripts are kinda pointless for NDC seeing as all you need to do is get to the check out page and i can click just as fast as the scripts. Script for FNL now thats a good use for scripts because you need to checkout as fast as you can. 

I have my script setup for FNL and i could make one for NDC but im 4/4 on NDC this year without scripts. People are forgetting that if your internet connection is **** it dont matter how many scripts you make you aint getting ****.

The first week or so, these will sell for under a grand due to people wanting to make a quick buck. After that, they will do nothing but go up in price. It's PURELY wishful thinking to say these will sell for 500-600 dollars. These are not Barkley Posites.
You're saying these will sell for over a grand? Jeez. Think anyone will trade Yeezy 2s for a pair of Corks?

Funny thing is the scripts are kinda pointless for NDC seeing as all you need to do is get to the check out page and i can click just as fast as the scripts. Script for FNL now thats a good use for scripts because you need to checkout as fast as you can. 

I have my script setup for FNL and i could make one for NDC but im 4/4 on NDC this year without scripts. People are forgetting that if your internet connection is **** it dont matter how many scripts you make you aint getting ****.

So when your Internet n pc are fast the script can only help more right ? Ok..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom