Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, and then we'll share the shoes too right?........
mean.gif
right after your share more mirror pics
LMAO!

the pid and pgid are randomly generated, there is no way to guess or figure it out.  only to be told by a source.

Social Status is selling pairs on ebay for $900 while they changed their procedure randomly from fcfs to raffle today

Do those New York Company fools ever sell any sneakers?!

Every listing I see from them are for ludicrous prices
laugh.gif
Thats exactly what i think when i see his listings.

He's my favorite reseller though, always taking pictures of thousands of dollars worth of shoes in that piece of sh*t apartment he lives in.

Do those New York Company fools ever sell any sneakers?!
Every listing I see from them are for ludicrous prices :lol:

He used to have fair prices a year or so ago but then he just went to buy it now prices hoping some fools will buy them.

He's a NTer he used to hang in the Yeezy threads I think

for the newbies... I hope this makes you angry... for you older NT vets, I hope you catch this hint (you should)

Just copped my pair from my go-to website...

#hint - (7th question in 50 cent's '21 questions') - human references + old term for shoes in the late 80's + highest class breed of that species = $295 shipped

GOOD LUCK TO MY NT OG'S :smokin

and please save the PM's because none of you guys helped me with the Royals (yeah Im mad)

are u ******g kidding me

for the newbies... I hope this makes you angry... for you older NT vets, I hope you catch this hint (you should)

#hint - (7th question in 50 cent's '21 questions') - human references + old term for shoes in the late 80's + highest class breed of that species = $295 shipped

and please save the PM's because none of you guys helped me with the Royals (yeah Im mad)

COMES THROUGH IN THE CLUTCH AGAIN. :smokin

Why do y'all hate on cats asking honest questions, instead of just answering? Y'all are some elitist weirdos on here, swear to god. I just hope y'all aren't over 25, cuz if so, there's no excuse for that behavior...

COMES THROUGH IN THE CLUTCH AGAIN. :smokin

glad you got your pair my man... :nthat:

So I decided to take some pictures of the Corks to the chinese restaurant and nail salon by my house and see if the can make me a 20 pairs of Corks with their connects in China....

On a serious note... I'm running 33mb and found a way to make it from link to checkout in 5 clicks, I think I'll be okay.
You may think you're ok, but even with the method you're using, it's not so easy... nothing is guaranteed in this sad, sad world...

So I decided to take some pictures of the Corks to the chinese restaurant and nail salon by my house and see if the can make me a 20 pairs of Corks with their connects in China....

On a serious note... I'm running 33mb and found a way to make it from link to checkout in 5 clicks, I think I'll be okay.
Good luck to you, though.

:rofl:

I remember you did this for yeezys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom