Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would pay a quick $15 for a bot
laugh.gif

It will pick size and add to cart for you, my only question is how will it perform in a high traffic situation.

I dont want to put my fate in its hands.

Last edited:
Everyone's bots are pretty similar.  I have one that opens the links and another that adds to the cart, takes about 3 seconds from when the link is tweeted.

It will pick size and add to cart for you, my only issue is how will it perform in a high traffic situation.
Exactly, software has a tendency to fail in high traffic situations. Especially automated software.

Whats selenium to do if the twitter link takes you to the "product is no longer available page".

Is this a Lebron forum or bot chat? The more people talk about them the more widespread an issue it seems and everyone is trying to bot up. Why do you think there are so many resellers who aren't even sneaker heads? People keep hearing about these shoes going for crazy resale prices and they want a piece of the action.

So.... How about those Volts?

Exactly, software has a tendency to fail in high traffic situations. Especially automated software.

Whats selenium to do if the twitter link takes you to the "product is no longer available page".
IT FAILS!

Any local NTers get called back from the HoH in the Beverly Center?

I went up there with 2 other friends, all asked for the same size, and none of us got a call back.. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom