Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To whoever thinks there are bots or that people actually take the time to write bots to crawl NDC twitter feed, use autoclick to select sizes, etc., you're nuts.

You do not realize how much work would go into that for shoes...

And before someone jumps out and says "sure I do".  Okay, PM me then and send me a single line of valid code that has anything to do with a bot for buying shoes...

View media item 283670

damn. i guess this would be a good first post for me on niketalk. got my pair of corks 8.5!! grinning ear to ear right now. 
happy.gif
 oddly enough this is the first time since last year i was able to get an online camp. well worth it. cheers!

i nvr scored on ndc EVER been tryin since the space jams in 2009, and I nabbed 3 pears this morning,

DAT

CRAY BRO.

sorry im cited!!!! :tongue:

endclothing needs to hurry da **** up and gimme my refund

should've just went with ndc in the first place since all came out good to me

damn. i guess this would be a good first post for me on niketalk. got my pair of corks 8.5!! grinning ear to ear right now. :D  oddly enough this is the first time since last year i was able to get an online camp. well worth it. cheers!

my size too :rolleyes

EQS in 2 weeks? (extra quickstrike lol)

maybe, oh well saved myself $250 now back to bed

and yeah those crimsons and kobes are still sitting so if you want those they available with ease. FNL isnt even crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom