Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread got NT looking worse than eye ess ess right now.

its like crackheads feening for the next high....

if there is one thing i learned, is that no matter how much you want a shoe, at the end of the day if you dont get it, a couple of days later you'll be over it.

i nvr scored on ndc EVER been tryin since the space jams in 2009, and I nabbed 3 pears this morning,

DAT

CRAY BRO.

sorry im cited!!!!
tongue.gif
1335949731793.jpg

Well back to bed for me easy cop 4 pairs, gonna go hit the the chicago locations to see who didnt pick up there shoes

I'm curious to see how Nike hosts their servers.  I hit a server in MA from NJ.  Can you guys run this and post up what your results are?  

Start-->Run--> "cmd"

then "ping store.nike.com"

LOL Congrats to those who got. I respect dudes that figure out how to get these online releases. First time i tried and not even close. Good stuff tho. 

looks like i never even had a fair chance. grabbed my size, but was never able to add to cart. so these now go on my list of NDC #FAIL along with stealth foams (although i was able to cop the foams locally at retail). oh well. i was only gonna flip anyway. i don't do lebrons.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1  

Copped 3 pairs!
smokin.gif

Manual cop or Bot?
 Idc what anyone says if you got more than 1 pair you were using some type of system that was not you manually doing all the work, unless you had other people on the computer doing it the normal way and you all got lucky. So obviously these multiple pairs people are using some type of program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom