Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Donnell 6032] There is a discrepancy in our system which is not allowing Lebron X Corks to post to the site and we are working on fixing the problem. We do not have an exact time at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Please check back with us within the next few hours.  You will have to place the order online and you will be able to find them under new releases once they release.
^^ Jimmy Jazz rep live chat just now

LOL. Way to narrow down the release time. Jimmyjazz is the absolute WORST.

Last edited:
real talk tho every time you post the link it 503s so can we just accept the fact tht there are some people who we cannot save? They were failed by the education system.. don't take it personally.. it wasnt us

With my recent luck, they'll post them up on my lunch break. 
laugh.gif

Can someone PLEASE PM me a submitted order number in a size 10 that will be shipped to my address.  I have liked these shoes since the first time they released in 2001, and these are my holy grails.  I want them because I saw the man play in these, I saw him win championships in these!!  I am more important than the next guy in here, and I know JJ will have less than 25 pairs, but if you have a very SLIGHT leg up for yourself for this release on JJ, because you are not a complete idiot and can figure out the simplest of details, please do all of the work for me and provide me with a pair in cart and submitted.  This is a community, and I know my join date says 2012, but I really have only been lurking these boards since yesterday, and really feel that someone owes this to me. 

I will ask again in 4 minutes if/when I have not received a PM with the details that I have requested.  C'mon guys, do not leave it to the other 1500 people with a JJ link to fight for these 25 pairs with you....Let me ruin your own shot too!

real talk tho every time you post the link it 503s so can we just accept the fact tht there are some people who we cannot save? They were failed by the education system.. don't take it personally.. it wasnt us

What are you talking about?

Can someone PLEASE PM me a submitted order number in a size 10 that will be shipped to my address.  I have liked these shoes since the first time they released in 2001, and these are my holy grails.  I want them because I saw the man play in these, I saw him win championships in these!!  I am more important than the next guy in here, and I know JJ will have less than 25 pairs, but if you have a very SLIGHT leg up for yourself for this release on JJ, because you are not a complete idiot and can figure out the simplest of details, please do all of the work for me and provide me with a pair in cart and submitted.  This is a community, and I know my join date says 2012, but I really have only been lurking these boards since yesterday, and really feel that someone owes this to me. 

I will ask again in 4 minutes if/when I have not received a PM with the details that I have requested.  C'mon guys, do not leave it to the other 1500 people with a JJ link to fight for these 25 pairs with you....Let me ruin your own shot too!
I thought this was real at first I was speechless

All past BS aside. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Basically.

some ppl are real thirsty for these corks, after seeing the pic of the crack and how uncomfortable these on your feet....smh

What are you talking about?
every time someone posts the link again because someone is having a difficult time with the back button.. the link says 503 unavailable.. aka tell people to search for info instead of spoon feeding them info.. how are you able to drop 250 on 3$ worth of rubber and 2$ worth of recycled wine corks but you can't navigate a basic forum?

All past BS aside. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Eh that was ages ago, water under the bridge.  LOL it'd be nice to not have to log out to see the thread though
laugh.gif
.  Good Luck on JJ today folks, I'm hoping this 1pm eastern time is the real deal so we can get em/not get em and get it over with!

Eh that was ages ago, water under the bridge.  LOL it'd be nice to not have to log out to see the thread though
laugh.gif
.  Good Luck on JJ today folks, I'm hoping this 1pm eastern time is the real deal so we can get em/not get em and get it over with!
Haha. WORD! Missing out on the aftermath.

Hopefully I wont need to sit on my phone during lunch and P.O. my lady. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom