Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
every time someone posts the link again because someone is having a difficult time with the back button.. the link says 503 unavailable.. aka tell people to search for info instead of spoon feeding them info.. how are you able to drop 250 on 3$ worth of rubber and 2$ worth of recycled wine corks but you can't navigate a basic forum?

:x

Can someone PLEASE PM me a submitted order number in a size 10 that will be shipped to my address.  I have liked these shoes since the first time they released in 2001, and these are my holy grails.  I want them because I saw the man play in these, I saw him win championships in these!!  I am more important than the next guy in here, and I know JJ will have less than 25 pairs, but if you have a very SLIGHT leg up for yourself for this release on JJ, because you are not a complete idiot and can figure out the simplest of details, please do all of the work for me and provide me with a pair in cart and submitted.  This is a community, and I know my join date says 2012, but I really have only been lurking these boards since yesterday, and really feel that someone owes this to me. 

I will ask again in 4 minutes if/when I have not received a PM with the details that I have requested.  C'mon guys, do not leave it to the other 1500 people with a JJ link to fight for these 25 pairs with you....Let me ruin your own shot too!

CRYING.

YOU SHOULD SEE MY INBOX.

I mean I'm all for helping people out but damn some people are just whack. Funny thing is if you help these new cats out that created accounts solely for purpose of getting corks, you'll never hear from them or see them on NT again....

... Till the next limited release lol.

I mean I'm all for helping people out but damn some people are just whack. Funny thing is if you help these new cats out that created accounts solely for purpose of getting corks, you'll never hear from them or see them on NT again....

What's whack is helping out other in this so called community only to never get helped back out in return. Only person who ever came through and truly hooked me up was Memphisfinest. Shout out to Memphis.

Most of you wont be copping. you can thank yourselves for mentioning JJ constantly so every single lurker will see. They have short term memory. You constantly talk about it, it'll be on their minds. Good luck tho

[Adeshi 6028] Due to a discrepancy in our system, we have decided not to release the Lebron X Corks on our website. Instead, we will list them on eBay for buy it now under our jimmyjazz account at a later time today. You will be able to find them under newly listed on our jimmyjazz eBay page.

[Adeshi 6028] Due to a discrepancy in our system, we have decided not to release the Lebron X Corks on our website. Instead, we will list them on eBay for buy it now under our jimmyjazz account at a later time today. You will be able to find them under newly listed on our jimmyjazz eBay page.

If this is true I can only imagine what they'll price them at

Last edited:
Just knocked out the Air Force Max Area 72's this morning which is the only other All Star shoe I copped besides the Lebron X now the Denims are next on my hit list

What's whack is helping out other in this so called community only to never get helped back out in return. Only person who ever came through and truly hooked me up was Memphisfinest. Shout out to Memphis.

GLAD I WAS ABLE TO HELP YOU GET THOSE BARKLEY'S.

Just spoke to an online rep and asked if they are going to list them on their ebay account, she said NO, only on the site's website.

Just knocked out the Air Force Max Area 72's this morning which is the only other All Star shoe I copped besides the Lebron X now the Denims are next on my hit list
Where did you cop the AFM 72 from?   My buddy has been looking for a size 12 since launch date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom