Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a couple of pairs of corks on the way thanks to fl.eu and my euro connect, i paid damn near $400 for each pair after the conversion from euro to usd, i cant wait to check them out in person and see if they live up to the hype. i think the denims are pretty dope, hopefully those who like them get a chance to cop at retail.

Guys if I wear a 9 in all my Xs
Will a 9.5 in the corks work?
Much appreciated fam
And is 650 in LA a good price for these?

Last edited:
I have a question NT... How do the corks fit? I have a size 10.5 corks on the way... only issue is I am a true size 11 (i paid retail so I can't complain)... and in the regular LBJ 10 I'm a size 11.5.. do you guys think I'm gonna have a issue or its just gonna be a little snug? I really don't wanna go on a size swap mission smh...

I have a question NT... How do the corks fit? I have a size 10.5 corks on the way... only issue is I am a true size 11 (i paid retail so I can't complain)... and in the regular LBJ 10 I'm a size 11.5.. do you guys think I'm gonna have a issue or its just gonna be a little snug? I really don't wanna go on a size swap mission smh...
Homie u rock an 11.5 and u got a 10.5 hmmmm

Just wait it out they'll be there soon to see for your self, everyones feet are shaped different to, so its best to check for yourself.

Homie u rock an 11.5 and u got a 10.5 hmmmm

Just wait it out they'll be there soon to see for your self, everyones feet are shaped different to, so its best to check for yourself.

Yea only reason I took the 10.5 is cuz it was retail and my boy said they run big so the 10.5 should feel like an 11 (which I can live with)... not to mention I am a true size 11 but lebrons fit stupid...

Last edited:
From following this entire thread it's like this, whatever size you normally wear in Lebron X's you need to go down a half size in the corks. It's been said over and over again throughout this thread.

So basically....
roll.gif

Had to cop a bot no longer striking out on future releases. I'm a sneakerhead I gotta add heat to my collection at retail.

The gifs in here....hahaha I'm dieing

Not to mad about missing the corks, hearing how uncomfortable they are makes me glad I'm not getting them, even tho I could of flipped them for some decent cash, just on to the next one

Finally got shipping confirmations for my NDC pairs late last night, should arrive by this afternoon.

Be on the lookout for your confirmations if you used express shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom