Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!! Skills son. 3 pairs!?!? I just need one. Congrats fam. Wish I had your luck

Was 4 pairs, but Caliroots cancelled on me.

Only the NDC is for me, other 2 are going to Florida to VIP clients :wink:

and I LOVE the Denims, was a fan from the first time I saw them

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone able to cop. Was not easy to cop these. I really hope the cork doesn't fall apart, wonder if playing ball in them is too much on the cork.

Congrats to everyone able to cop. Was not easy to cop these. I really hope the cork doesn't fall apart, wonder if playing ball in them is too much on the cork.

its been stated numerous times that these are not basketball shoes (corks).

I would ball in them or wear them on anything but a perfectly sunny day on concrete. No grass, mud, rain or snow. White sole plus potentially chipped cork I wouldn't risk balling in them at that price. Not if you want them to last at all. I do think it would be amazing to see lebron wear them for one game.

I would ball in them or wear them on anything but a perfectly sunny day on concrete. No grass, mud, rain or snow. White sole plus potentially chipped cork I wouldn't risk balling in them at that price. Not if you want them to last at all. I do think it would be amazing to see lebron wear them for one game.

That would be dope if he balled for one game in them.

its been stated numerous times that these are not basketball shoes (corks).

True, kinda sucks that you pay that much and can't even use them the way you want. Still dope shoe either way.

i mean, you COULD ball in them but the material alone should be a deterrant. I mean, who wants to ball in a cork shoe when you know cork isnt a material known for durability?

Is it safe to ask a non-cork related question in these streets?
nerd.gif

just want to know if the official rd for the dolphins cw is this 2nd or 9th?

I dig the volts but that color has been played out with crazy lights and hyperdunks. I wonder what the new super hot eye catching color will be.

Thanks bro, I think these are still on NDC right? I'm looking for an 11.5

I don't think they are on NDC, but OS_LIFE is getting a restock of the Carbons today for $139

And a few pages back someone posted the new RD for "settings" on NDC calendar shows March 23rd.

Last edited:
Is LBJ 9 South Beach elite, LBJ 9 Galaxy and Jordan Bred XI all Deadstock Sz 12 too much for Deadstock LBJ X Corks Sz 12 with HOH reciept?

Last edited:
Is LBJ 9 South Beach elite, LBJ 9 Galaxy and Jordan Bred XI all Deadstock Sz 12 too much for Deadstock LBJ X Corks Sz 12 with HOH reciept?
do what you feel is best for you.

no interest in the Denims. very interested in the Settings.

still need to get carbons. looking like its not gonna be for much below retail tho :/
shopmyoslife has em for 140 usually

thanks. was hoping to get them locally for some odd reason. i know... makes no sense. then again, im not in a rush to get them. too much other stuff on the menu right now.

I think that would be too much to give up.
these are da types of trades that will bite you in da *** looking back, da minute you insert your foot in those corks

its like basically taking one of those DS kicks, and giving em away to a bum, thats how much value you're losing off rip.

I think that would be too much to give up.

these are da types of trades that will bite you in da *** looking back, da minute you insert your foot in those corks

its like basically taking one of those DS kicks, and giving em away to a bum, thats how much value you're losing off rip.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom