Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wifey surprised me with Fireberries last night...

nthat.gif

Shoes are beautiful and slept-on.
Fireberries?

You have GS sized feet?

no interest in the Denims. very interested in the Settings.
still need to get carbons. looking like its not gonna be for much below retail tho :/

Same here man. I normally can find the all black lebrons around this time for a good deal, but this year I haven't seen them drop too much. I like to rock them to work for my black shoe, lol

no interest in the Denims. very interested in the Settings.
still need to get carbons. looking like its not gonna be for much below retail tho :/

Same here man. I normally can find the all black lebrons around this time for a good deal, but this year I haven't seen them drop too much. I like to rock them to work for my black shoe, lol

feels like the Xs as a whole are taking longer to drop in price compared to lebrons historically.

I think around this time last year the Scarface IXs were already at outlets in full size runs.

Sorry, not paying $800. Nike, Lebron and the resellers can keep that shoe. Once, all the smoke clears, I guess I'll have possibly three to five of the Lebron X I missed (Crown Jewels, Gold Medals, Corks, Denim and Elite Miami Dade).

Just like with the corks, everyone hated them at first now they love em....It will happen with the denims watch.

Im still on my hunt for the Crown Jewels tho.

Just like with the corks, everyone hated them at first now they love em....It will happen with the denims watch.

Im still on my hunt for the Crown Jewels tho.

disagree.

while there was hate on the corks, a ton of people, including me, liked them from when the first photos dropped.
a lot of people said they hated the corks but would cop to resell and they have also followed through with their promise.

the denims on the other hand....

before the "footaction too" statement:

Eastbay, Footlocker, Footaction, Champs are the same company and use the same backend inventory. If one site has it in stock then the rest will also as long as they carried the item.

Was about to put this, lol

Other than those Carbons, I really only want the Homes for now.

lucky dudes.  my hanon got cancelled.  

Now I'm worried about my end order... 0.7LB in 30x20x10cm Package?

That size isn't as big as a shoe-box!!!! WTF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom