Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks that these are terrible? Of course just my opinion but I'm not feeling these at all...my thoughts could change with different color ways or on foot pics but nah I'm not with these
Your not alone with that opinion on these bruh these are trash... Nike needs to go back to the drawing broard & scratch these.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks that these are terrible? Of course just my opinion but I'm not feeling these at all...my thoughts could change with different color ways or on foot pics but nah I'm not with these
These are IDENTICAL to the Jordan Growns that sit in outlets until they get marked down to $29.97 + an extra 30% off. :smh:

LMAO PLEASE GO LOOK AT HIS FLORIDIAN REVIEW ....
LMAOOOOOOO

Man I def came across his ASG review while I was thirsting for my pair to come and was like 'whats wrong with his camera' lmaooooooooo 

Oh man these vids are too much

But the scariest thing about it is...
Dude def just sold me on a pair of Floridians. Theyve been sitting at my FL forever and now Im pressed to buy them x_x.

Last edited:
Kinda fresh, wear test samples.
sick.gif

I like those NSW lifestyles. If only they for rid of the Lebron name and the vents. Call them blazers and drop the price by $50. No need for some bs branding

These are IDENTICAL to the Jordan Growns that sit in outlets until they get marked down to $29.97 + an extra 30% off. :smh:

Yeah first thing that came to mind were the Grown V2 but these are uglier.

Those lifestyle shoes are hot garbage...NSW versions of the Xs, I can understand, but those? Might as well just get a pair of Blazers.

Those NSW X LB. Collab are pretty hot. They rwally favour the Nike manor. I dont thinks its something ill hunt for, but its a interesting sample

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom