Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like you buy lebrons to show kobe love.....hmmm strange, but whatever floats your boat. Hopefully kobe sees your pics and sends you a signed jockstrap!

Lmao!!!

nerd.gif

wearing lebron X "corks" in the club, miami heat after party hyde nike king james
This reminds me of......

Just got my bot set up, im going to be set for Denims and Corks if they ever restock on NDC :smokin

and no inbox messages please. i didnt code it and dont control it.

Just got my bot set up, im going to be set for Denims and Corks if they ever restock on NDC :smokin

if u don't want pm's why didn't you keep it to yourself? smh... all this bot talk Nike is seriously going to take steps to stop them.

Just got my bot set up, im going to be set for Denims and Corks if they ever restock on NDC
smokin.gif

What a stupid thing to say if you don't want your PMs blown up.

And what is with the constant need for people to post every minute saying they have a damn bot.

Nobody cares

Lmao i've been successful on ndc using the old fashion refresh method, no need for bots :smokin

Can't wait for nike to find a way to curb this bot epidemic which is anytime now, then there goes your $250 and your chance at the yeezy 3s lol

i think we're talking about the personal info u input into the bot to make your life 'easier'.
250 is nothin if u already believe u need a robot to buy shoes, but work with people u trust

Word to this. Writing a script isn't difficult, but syntax and structure must be proper. Writing these bots requires only average program skills, but still you gotta know what you're doing. My question would be how.does he show your that it works? If he doesn't have a way,.he could write what appears to be formatted and structured correctly. But if a person is paying 250 for this, Id assume they don't know enough about programming to check his work...

oh and to the douche who had a comment about everyone being a programmer, I programmed in C++, COBOL HTML and java, and passed the A+ certification ALL to quit and become a union sheet metal apprentice. Programming isn't brain surgery. It's a boring job a peon can do if they can do logical problem solving and learn the language syntax.

I wish admins would start handing out bans for being off topic

^^Then Wouldn't you get banned for posting this?

I swear the people on the Transformers forum are nicer and more mature than the average nter. People always *****ing and whining bout what people type. Don't read it then. People always calling someone out or saying subliminal ****.

Y'all need a Snickers or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom