Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think $250 is a good price for me to pay this Indian guy to make a sniper program for me? He said it would take him about 10 days @ $12per hour? I'm thinking either way as long as I can get him to guarantee the program and or my money back... go for it.

Anyone think $250 is a good price for me to pay this Indian guy to make a sniper program for me? He said it would take him about 10 days @ $12per hour? I'm thinking either way as long as I can get him to guarantee the program and or my money back... go for it.

That's a bit high...at this point you could just pay rsvpsniper....he's going to charge you to rewrite the script anytime that nike finds a way to block it....

Unless you sell the script but that defeats the point in having one.

That's ludicrous.

I feel like Skynet is about to take over with all this damn bot talk.

Last edited:
I would think twice before buying any thing from a stranger which would involve you inputing valuable personal information....

rick james voice: hype is a hell-of-a drug

Word.

And as a companion public service announcement - let me remind you all who are considering dropping near a G on these on the resale market to fully consider your options. If you are making the decision to spend a G on a shoe - that's okay - keep in mind that such a price point opens up 99% of options in the sneaker universe. So, unless you routinely buy $1000 dollar shoes - again, not judging - make sure this is actually the pair you want to spend a G on.

You can get a number of PEs. You can get a pair of DS OG 1s. You can get a set of OG Concord and Bred 11s. You can get all but a handful of SBs. You can get most AF1 hypers. You can get Galaxy Foams. You can get South Beach 8s. ...I'm not saying any or all of these are "better" than the Corks - that's a personal decision - just reminding you not to get caught up in the moment and the myopic competition for the flavor of the month. If you are going to spend "grail" money, make sure you actually get a "grail."

You're talking as if the corks aren't unique... Other than Af1 Bespokes, I haven't seen any Nikes made of cork, much less a star sig model... Imagine the Jordan 10 dropping a cork version.

All grails we're just retail pickups before time and desire turn them into a grail. This is the type of shoe to become a grail because of it's unique composition.

Obviously your opinion differs.

And also consider these particular shoes are made out of CORK. Someone posted an Instagram of the upper split apart already. I'm not sure if you want to spend all that money, or give up other valuable shoes, for a pair of kicks that will degenerate fairly quickly. But that is your decision.

Where us the proof these degenerate quickly? I've only seen a few issues SO FAR, and honestly, as someone who collects TFs too, if a product is that defective, people make it known. Sneakers cost more than most my TFs, if people ***** over A 20 toy, a 250 dollar shoe is gonna cause PANDEMONIUM if it breaks down that fast.
I'm glad people aren't crazy about those NSW LeBrons...lets me know there's still some of us with "taste"

The upper cool but the sole is hot dog ish.

i think we're talking about the personal info u input into the bot to make your life 'easier'.
250 is nothin if u already believe u need a robot to buy shoes, but work with people u trust

It seems that everyone in this thread claims that they been a computer programmer
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom