Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question on the raffles for the Corks or any sneaker really, but how does it work? Do they call you later to pick them up or do they like put the names in like a hat or something?

Quick question on the raffles for the Corks or any sneaker really, but how does it work? Do they call you later to pick them up or do they like put the names in like a hat or something?
They will have designated days when you can come in and fill out a ticket (name, size, number) and then will pick names after said days.  If your name is picked, they will call you.

the laces are 'waxed' leather and tend to be on the more delicate side, you guys complain about every little thing..some of you kats need jobs in QC at a manufacturing plant somewhere...
I don't care if they're waxed Panamanian Horsehair, I'd still be livid if the darn things came like that, you dig me? Shovel. (sorry, I just feel like adding the Drake punchline method to my posts tonight... deal with it. - Spades Game).

Pure Luck for all 3? I don't think so.... and what happened to 1 per customer?
[/quote/] its been like that forever. thats y i never line up at that joke of a spot. will pick up a winning rsvp though. Ive heard of ppl in line walking ome empty handed while the mercer peeps walk out with multiple pairs.

Well this is my first post and I bet you guys will find this very interesting. 21 Mercer is complete bs, yes they gave out corks but obvs theres some bs going on there and honestly it's completely not fair to everyone else. I got my corks but there needs to be a stop to this!! the guy selling these pairs on ebay somehow gets the 1 of 1 wooden box and also the limited mirror box? also it seems he copped a 3rd normal pair all for resale. look at the sizes he has, all larger sizes which go for more money and less made...  Something needs to be done, everyone should be informed about this bs that goes on at 21 Mercer.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/write-or-call

They love them for the RESALE value, not because the actual damn concept
mean.gif
But you forgot, people are actually buying them for resell prices tho...
The concept for the shoes are dope still.
What exactly is the concept behind the denims?

A lot of cork auction ending with no bids on them. :smokin thats that ish I do like.

Yea because of feedback. What draws people away are people selling these shoes for $800+ and never have sold anything before in their life on eBay. They see a quick profit so snag the sneakers and throw them on eBay. I know when I look to buy things on eBay the first thing I look at is feedback. I never buy anything from anyone who barely has sold anything...

Yea because of feedback. What draws people away are people selling these shoes for $800+ and never have sold anything before in their life on eBay. They see a quick profit so snag the sneakers and throw them on eBay. I know when I look to buy things on eBay the first thing I look at is feedback. I never buy anything from anyone who barely has sold anything...
That doesn't make sense because everybody starts with 0 feedback. I use almost the same caution buying no matter the feedback. With new seller I prolly will ask more questions but don't rule them out JUST because they have 0 feedback.

Last edited:
You can use the same caution, but someone with no feedback is more willing to lose their account than someone who has 100% and makes a living off of selling things on eBay.

You can use the same caution, but someone with no feedback is more willing to lose their account than someone who has 100% and makes a living off of selling things on eBay.
True but you'll get your money back. It's more risk to sell to a member with '0' feedback on eBay than to buy from a member with '0' feedback as the protection is in the buyers favor.

Last edited:
It only takes 1000 people holding out and not paying $400 to $1000 dollars for some kicks and prices will come down.  Folks will move them.. it may not be this week or this month..

but patience is all one needs... let the high prices be high.. til they start coming down...

I mean who here is actually paying above $500 for them to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom