Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but you'll get your money back. It's more risk to sell to a member with '0' feedback on eBay than to buy from a member with '0' feedback as the protection is in the buyers favor.
exactly, I'm more leery of a 0 feedback buyer than a seller.

The two auctions I'm talking about

Seller 1 - 100% feedback - 116 items sold this year

Seller 2 - 97% feedback - 60 items sold this year.

I'm positive more of the action you see in the high 800 - 1k's are shill bidding. While it might not come down to my desired range it'll come down.

Looking at that "Floridian" colorway... thats ******g NikeID LMAO. I actually paused the video a few times and went NikeID and made that exact same colorway lol.

Yea because of feedback. What draws people away are people selling these shoes for $800+ and never have sold anything before in their life on eBay. They see a quick profit so snag the sneakers and throw them on eBay. I know when I look to buy things on eBay the first thing I look at is feedback. I never buy anything from anyone who barely has sold anything...
That doesn't make sense because everybody starts with 0 feedback. I use almost the same caution buying no matter the feedback. With new seller I prolly will ask more questions but don't rule them out JUST because they have 0 feedback.
I ALWAYS rule them out if theyre at zero feedback. Not wasting my money/time.

mine cam in and they are flawless. tons of detail on this shoe. i wish all the j's i bought were this quality.
you wanna start paying $250+ for some damn Js? go to ebay with that ish! 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Feel like I missed something when I saw the Corks in person, where is all this "tons" of details and incredible quality? I saw the Cork material, the luxury looking interior, and the leather tongue but that's it. What other details are you guys referring to?

Last edited:
Feel like I missed something when I saw the Corks in person, where is all this "tons" of details and incredible quality? I saw the Cork material, the luxury looking interior, and the leather tongue but that's it. What other details are you guys referring to?

That $750 to $1,000 resale price detail. :rofl:

I'm just saying...

the hate of the corks is strong within you.

just let these people be happy with their shoes. id rather see happy people than read crying for days.

you already know every "premium" release will yield superior quality. awesome craftmanship comments.

I was going to say.. Im with Sneakermane... You def got $200 detail.. $1000 detail maybe not..

But these are one of the best concepts and greatly executed kicks in a long time.

Do you own a pair Peru or just going off pics?  Either way they are from my opinion nice.

I did... But I didnt start at selling a limited edition shoe at close to a grand.
Not sure of your point? Members with '0' feed back should be limited on what they sell? Or because you didn't start with a limited edition shoe no one should? I mean if you gonna resell shoes what better to start with than the corks....

Last edited:
to some people, seeing a new concept is refreshing.

jordan brand is running out of ideas and they retro the same shoes every 1 - 2 years now.

the south beach colorway is getting played and has been around for 3 years now. the volt colorway has been out since at least the tennis ball hypermaxes.

the stuff nike is doing with the lebron, kobe, kd line is just something that is refreshing to me. i know im the minority but thats just how i feel.

Not sure of your point? Members with '0' feed back should be limited on what they sell? Or because you didn't start with a limited edition shoe no one should? I mean if you gonna resell shoes what better to start with than the corks....

I think what being alluded to is that some Corks ended up in hands of some first timers. This obviously isn't true for every pair of corks but due to this technology race, a lot of the ebay pairs appear to be first timers. I guess people aren't comfortable out of fear that they won't be handled corrrectly, shipped correctly, someone bought brown shoes off NDC think they're Corks etc. Pair that with general ebay skepticism and people are going to let these auctions come and go.

Last edited:
I did... But I didnt start at selling a limited edition shoe at close to a grand.

It's hard to have confidence in buying a $800-1000 shoe from a 0 feedback seller when he's never sold a single thing on eBay before, and you have no way of knowing how reputable he is.

I'd rather buy a regular pair of X's from a guy with 0 feedback and get burned than buy a pair of corks from a 0 feedback guy and the same happens.

to some people, seeing a new concept is refreshing.

jordan brand is running out of ideas and they retro the same shoes every 1 - 2 years now.

the south beach colorway is getting played and has been around for 3 years now. the volt colorway has been out since at least the tennis ball hypermaxes.

the stuff nike is doing with the lebron, kobe, kd line is just something that is refreshing to me. i know im the minority but thats just how i feel.

I agree with this

JB is running out of ideas, Im bored with JB as of a couple years ago, and kobe kd lebron is what it is right now, something refreshing/different, some of it, not all of it

It's hard to have confidence in buying a $800-1000 shoe from a 0 feedback seller when he's never sold a single thing on eBay before, and you have no way of knowing how reputable he is.

You guys entire argument/debate/convo is ridiculous

I listed on ebay for the 1st time ever last week, 0 feedback with DS Jordan DB3

Had plenty of bids/questions, then had a buyer(at least I thought he was) with 0 feedback buy the kix from me

Well, I got scammed, so now im out of an expensive pair of kix, and the money, will prolly never use ebay again

Rookie mistake from me I guess(on ebay), was just seeing $$$$$$$$$$ and handled things the wrong way, though I have an excellent feedback on othersite and am not new to the buy/sell/trade market scene

Smh

Last edited:
I think what being alluded to is that some Corks ended up in hands of some first timers. This obviously isn't true for every pair of corks but due to this technology race, a lot of the ebay pairs appear to be first timers. I guess people aren't comfortable out of fear that they won't be handled corrrectly, shipped correctly, someone bought brown shoes off NDC think they're Corks etc. Pair that with general ebay skepticism and people are going to let these auctions come and go.
I've purchased a few times from eBayers with 0-5 feedbacks and honestly IMO experience they were more willing to negotiate and more eager to please so they could build thier feedback. Like I said earlier, I ask more questions of newwer members and if the communication is sketchy or something felt off, I backed away. I don't spend that kind of guap on shoes so there may be something to price point.
Also when checking feedback you have to see if those 50 feedbacks are from purchasing or selling. Like I said above, a gee is a lot to spend on sneakers so you gotta do you, but for me '0' feedback is not a dealbreaker. Once the shoe gets more scarce those same '0' feedback sellers will start making sales, theres just way more available now to choose from.

I'm done with this because everybody feels different and it's all good. Cork talk resume! LOL

Last edited:
I agree with this

JB is running out of ideas, Im bored with JB as of a couple years ago, and kobe kd lebron is what it is right now, something refreshing/different, some of it, not all of it

Had plenty of bids/questions, then had a buyer(at least I thought he was) with 0 feedback buy the kix from me

Well, I got scammed, so now im out of an expensive pair of kix, and the money, will prolly never use ebay again

Rookie mistake from me I guess(on ebay), was just seeing $$$$$$$$$$ and handled things the wrong way, though I have an excellent feedback on othersite and am not new to the buy/sell/trade market scene

Smh
No paypal?

And as far as the eBay arguments go, buy from who you want to, sell to who you want to, learn from your own mistakes, why is everyone trying to tell each other what to do like they can't make their own adult decisions haha, I swear half of you should have went to law school, love to argue.

^How did that happen?

Anyway when I can get a size 13 for around $500 I'll cop, if not I'll be happy with my Oly and Jade Xs.

I agree with this

Smh

How in the world did dude scam you if you were the seller? You shipped the shoes out before the money was cleared thru your Paypal account?

How in the world did dude scam you if you were the seller? You shipped the shoes out before the money was cleared thru your Paypal account?

Probably shipped to an unconfirmed address. Happened to me with the GMP. Just follow their tips/rules to a T, and they will always have your back. It might take a month, but you will get your money back. Paypal can retroactively take money out of your acct if the buyer says it was "unauthorized"...but like I said, just have tracking #'s and receipts and they will rule in your favor. It's happened to me 4-5 times recently. Always got my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom