Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U feel better now that u got that out?

Whatcha gonna say next?

U got the floor................
Just got my first pair of Bron X (volts) but I stay reading this thread, you kids in here are hilarious 
roll.gif

Folks cheating the system deserve to be outed. I'd prefer my chances to get whatever I want to be as fair as possible, while acknowledging that nothing in life is fair.

The whole don't tell mindset is short-sighted and self-deprecating. I'd call Nike myself if I thought it would do a lick of good.

Last edited:
It's crazy that people just chalk up cheating to 'life's not fair'. I mean that's true but don't you all think life Should be fair. In the grand scheme of things bots are soooooo inconsequential, but where does it stop for you personally? what if you found out MJ or Lebron were on roids for that extra advantage....PS I've always been sort of a hippie type
Agreed. I wouldn't "cry" about it if I just wasn't quick enough with my checkout time compared to other people, but if people are using bots, don't you think some sort of principle is being broken here? I wouldn't think about calling Nike about it, but I'm glad they're doing something to make it fair for everyone. 

U feel better now that u got that out?

Whatcha gonna say next?

U got the floor................

Did you put his info on blast? I know they normally use a fake name but most of the time the address is real.
I know he/she probably signed a fake name on the usps express package too, but you can check into that because maybe he wasnt at home and a family member signed for him. You never know.

He probably got them joints on ebay now :smh:

It don't matter who your hometown team happens to be it is incredibly difficult to dislike Lebron and the Heat when they are acting a fool and just having fun. Chris Bosh is HILARIOUS and should be on the next Basketball wives season. Hard to hate on cats just having fun, still...GO BULLS!!! Lol

Id like to go on record and say im against bots in every way! i probably wouldnt have told everyone i went whining to nike, cause "nike dont care about real sneakerheads!" (kanye west voice)

It don't matter who your hometown team happens to be it is incredibly difficult to dislike Lebron and the Heat when they are acting a fool and just having fun. Chris Bosh is HILARIOUS and should be on the next Basketball wives season. Hard to hate on cats just having fun, still...GO BULLS!!! Lol
yeah dem cats having a ball

It's crazy to think the kind of "positioning" and "buying power" dudes like MEMPHIS would've had if they were able to just stay quiet and get a team of 5 friends with 5 computers. Could've cleaned out NDC every release and been on some Paid in Full ish, ACE BOOGEY!!! Lol

Last edited:
It's crazy to think the kind of "positioning" and "buying power" dudes like MEMPHIS would've had if they were able to just stay quiet and get a team of 10 friends with 10 computers. Could've cleaned out NDC every release and been on some Paid in Full ish, ACE BOOGEY!!! Lol

LOL i was thinking the same thing, bought some prepaid visa's in his family and friend names and bought some those lil cheap computers....haha we wouldn't be seeing any releases from NDC. :lol:

well I spoke to nike in one of those chats and complained about the bs with bots and people getting sneakers. Than they followed up by someone from corporate calling me. They said they are in the middle of working on stopping people using bots. and than very soon it's going to be a lot harder for people to get them through these bots and programs. They also stated a lot of people have complained in the past and now it's a very serious matter they're working on. so soon enough it will be fair to everyone until people figure out a new way around the system
its easy for them to fix... put a captcha next to add to cart.... bots no worky no mo'

So is the pct of hypebeasts on this forum

Be proud. Let people tell you whats hot or not by adding a limited tag on it :lol:

point proven.thanks.:smokin :smokin :smokin .oh and by the way...you think the point of my post was to say tha limited shoes are the greatest,and im telling that limited is hot?wow...just wow..got me there...what a hypebeast i am...:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
It's crazy to think the kind of "positioning" and "buying power" dudes like MEMPHIS would've had if they were able to just stay quiet and get a team of 5 friends with 5 computers. Could've cleaned out NDC every release and been on some Paid in Full ish, ACE BOOGEY!!! Lol

dude might be a good programmer but he's def the dumbest business man. but then it seems like he feeds off of getting props from random strangers on a message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom